Runway Enduro 816

The Runway Enduro 816 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 70% over 31,368 miles driven.

2013 54 Tyre Braking Test - 23rd of 54 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Runway Enduro 816
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Runway Enduro 816. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Runway Enduro 816 Review

Given 86% while driving a Volkswagen golf 2.0 gt tdi (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 16,000 average miles
Replaced my original equipment Continentals with Runway 926. These lasted just as long as the Continental (16,000 miles) and provided good grip.
Would recommend for sure at this price point.
40 - tyre reviewed on February 9, 2016

Latest Runway Enduro 816 Reviews

Have you driven on the Runway Enduro 816 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Enduro 816.

Would recommend for sure at this price point.
40 - tyre reviewed on February 9, 2016
Given 71% while driving a CitroŽn xsara picasso (185/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Purchased as a budget tyre, I was pleased with the dry & wet performance.
Due to the surprisingly good performance, I pushed the car quite hard around corners & roundabouts and wore the outsides of the tyres pretty quick - so the lowish mileage was probably my fault.

I would definitely buy again if buying on a budget.
1 - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2016
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Given 94% while driving a Toyota RAV4 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 350 spirited miles
Good all round tyre so far live in north of scotland so they will get all weather at them low noise car picks up fine on the gas lots of tread changed all my tyres to the runways so far we'll pleased would I buy them again yes at the price I paid £369 for 4 on a rav 4 17inch just as good as the bridge stones good fuel which is important now a days it's your choice what you put on your car but I would say don't rule these out just on price!only had them on for 1 month but car feels good and like new
Thanks