Sailun Atrezzo Eco

The Sailun Atrezzo Eco is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 1,248 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Sailun Atrezzo Eco
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sailun Atrezzo Eco
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sailun Atrezzo Eco. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Sailun Atrezzo Eco Review

Given 83% while driving a MINI ONE (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 100 easy going miles
I had 4 Sailun Atrezzo Eco tyres fitted to my Mini Hatch.I comparison to the original Michelin Energy Saver tyres they give a much better ride and the steering feel is fantastic.The ultimate level of grip might be less but steering feel and ride quality are much more valuable to me.
78 - tyre reviewed on September 6, 2016

Latest Sailun Atrezzo Eco Reviews

Have you driven on the Sailun Atrezzo Eco tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Atrezzo Eco.

Smart fortwo passion (145/65 R15 T) on mostly town for 1,148 easy going miles
Didn't know how to rate these tyres on a 1-10 basis so left all categories as NA. I've had them fitted to the front of my car for just over a year now and have had no problems with them. Don't know what else to say really they are just tyres and keep the car rolling on the ground.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 6, 2018