Sailun Atrezzo Elite

The Sailun Atrezzo Elite is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 12 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 40,600 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Sailun Atrezzo Elite
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sailun Atrezzo Elite
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sailun Atrezzo Elite. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Sailun Atrezzo Elite Review

Given 88% while driving a Skoda Fabia 1.6TDI (195/55 R15 H) on mostly country roads for 100 easy going miles
Just had a complete set of Sailum Atrezzo Elite tyres fitted to my Skoda Fabia. Have driven them on a mixture of twisty country roads and dual carriageway in bot the wet and dry. Very impressed with the road feel of these budget priced tyres. They feel very positive in grip yet give good cushioning on our potholed roads. My previous tyres were Michelin and considerably higher cost, yet the ride comfort was a lot less. No wear data as yet. If you are a conservative driver of a car that is used for commuting, driving into town and the occasional long trip, I consider these tyres a good and very economic choice.
108 - tyre reviewed on July 29, 2016

Latest Sailun Atrezzo Elite Reviews

Have you driven on the Sailun Atrezzo Elite tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Atrezzo Elite.

Given 81% while driving a Toyota Vios (195/50 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
This tire is fitting for my Toyota Vios, good tire for sedans. The grip is good in dry/hot highways of 100 km/h for at least 30 minutes of driving. On wet curves, it's average, but more confident on lower speed gears. Good price and recommended for cars on city driving.
2 - tyre reviewed on June 25, 2019
Given 59% while driving a BMW 3 series (225/50 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Bought these budget tyres due to previous reviews. I have to say I am very disappointed. On the rear axle of a E36 driving on wet roads is a disaster to happen. The back of the car looses grip at very low speed and you need to be fast to counter steer. Also aquaplaning resistance is very low. I have driven 10 000 miles with these tyres and while they are comfortable and hard wearing I just can't wait to get rid of them.
3 - tyre reviewed on June 11, 2019
Given 81% while driving a Toyota MR2 (205/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Found these tyres priced really well at £34 a tyre and had a GRADE B wet grip rating. Decided to take a chance and replace my worn Yokohama Sdrives (best tyres I've ever had I'd say).

They were no Yokohamas obviously but was truely amazed by the grip these had and how similar they were. I would say they were 90% as good but at a fraction of the cost... These were £34 and Yokos were £120 per tyre.

I had these tyres on a Toyota MR2 which is rear wheel drive, known to be scary and very tail happy but had no problems at all with these and alot of it was spirited/track driving.

Were very impressive in the rain also. Even when I was messing about at times, doing a little slide or wheel spin, it just gripped unless I really planted it. Also very quiet and comfortable.

They lasted around 8000miles which is not to bad seeing as they were used pretty hard and most of it was spirited driving. I did notice that the tyre wear increased massivly after 7000miles or so and went completely bold very quick shortly after that.

So overall, amazing grip and handling. Very well priced and would definatly recommend. Actually thinking of getting these again.
5 - tyre reviewed on December 15, 2018
Given 46% while driving a Hyundai elantra (185/65 R15) on mostly motorways for 3,100 easy going miles
Tires are quite noisy and are difficult to balance. Also, if the car sits for a few days the tires develop a flat spot that does dissappear but is quite annoying. Quite wallowy and vague. Under hard braking squeal embarrasingly. Wear is worse than I would have expected. In just 5000 km (3100 mi) the tires have as much tread left as my other car with the same size Hankook Kinergy Eco (K425) tires that have over 10 000 km (6200 mi) on them. I expect that the Sailuns will last for one more season.
18 - tyre reviewed on September 25, 2017
Given 46% while driving a Kia Motors ceed (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
Bought them last spring(2016).....unusable after (just!!) 14.000KM(~9000 miles I suppose).

At first(~7000KM) they were fine,dry grip good,wet grip OK,handling OK,kind of noisy but I wasn't very bothered by that but after 8.000KM I started to notice the wearing on the inside(not noticeable at all on the outside)especially on the front tyres.
I thought there was something wrong with the car(did ''the test''>car OK).Long story short I had to change them after 14.000KM and NO I'm didn't ''abuse them'',some of the roads weren't that good but 14.000KM and almost no tread,unbelievable.

PS.I did ''the car test'' twice at 8.000Km and then after I changed the chinese tyres and nothing,just poor quality rubber.
What's interesting is that the wear ''accelerated'' a lot after 10.000Km in my case.
23 - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2017