Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

Show all: Sailun tyres, SUV and 4x4 Summer Touring tyres
The Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4s. Below is data from 19 tyre reviews averaging 67% over 94,450 miles driven.

Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

71%

62%

61%

Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS Reviews

Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT EXEO. SE.(143) 2.0ltr dsl turbo (225-45-17-)
Had 4 fitted 18 months / 20,000 miles ago (changed front to back around 15,000) and still got about 4mm on the front and 3mm on the back. I drive a Seat Exeo 2.0 tdi 143 lux and my car averages around the 50 mpg mark, so NO change to MPG and on a recent journey from Boston to Skegness got 67 mpg. Great tyre and will buying some next year when they get to the limit
tyre reviewed on August 14, 2014
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 Avant S Line (143) (225-45-17-)
Driven these for 16k miles on the front and they are now finished.I previously had continentals at £230 each and got 18k out of them so these certainly lasted and at the price I cannot fault them. In my opinion every bit as good all round and in fact I would say quieter than the continentals. Looking around for replacement but I may just buy these again.
tyre reviewed on July 15, 2014
Looking to buy the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS? Click here to search for the best price for the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS or any other tyre.

Given 27% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile 9 5 2.2 TID Vector Estate (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 3,000 average miles
Purchased these tyres after reading good reviews. Never again! I drive in excess of 100k every year and have used most budget brands. These tyres were fitted along with most front suspension parts at MOT. Tracking was done, these tyres are on the wear indicators at under 3000 miles!!!! Worst ive ever had on fronts is 9000 on budget tyres. Useless in the wet as well.
tyre reviewed on June 16, 2014
Given 37% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic (215-55-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 4,000 easy going miles
The noisiest tyre I have ever had the "privilege" of driving with.
I thought the wheel was touching something metallic and took it to Canadian tyre to check it.
They indicated that it was fitted properly and noting was touching.
Their technician went out with me and confirmed that it was tyre noise.
Besides the noise, the fuel consumption is very high.
I used to get 500 km per tank, now I get 400 km. per tank.

Can't wait to change it
tyre reviewed on May 5, 2014
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile Vector Sport Estste 175bhp (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 easy going miles
Replaced a pair of worn out Kwik-Fit own brands, and bought through the Asda Site(fitted at Halfords)were extreamly pleased with them. We lent our Son the car who is I feel a very (too!) fast driver when the tyres were just a couple of days old and he drove Bournmouth to Kent via the M25 in torrential rain, I asked him what he thought about the tyres and he had not given them or the cars handling a thought, so I guess okay. The Tyres look good, the branding Atrezzo is what you see rather than Sailun, and so far on just a couple of thousand miles seem to be wearing okay. Were very pleased indeed with them and the Asda supplier.
tyre reviewed on April 9, 2014
Given 0% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 6,800 easy going miles
I purchased (4) Saliun Atrezzo Z4+AS 235/45/17 on 7/7/13.

I put 6,696 miles on these tires. They are almost totally worn and hum very loud.

They hum so loud, I thought I needed wheel bearings.

This is unacceptable! I understand the tires are low cost and produced in China, but are they this very poor.

I had the car aligned when they were mounted. I also had them rotated and the alignment checked periodically. These tires are junk!
tyre reviewed on March 26, 2014
Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golk Mk5 (225-45-18-)
SO, I don't normally do reviews, but i have found Tyre reviews very helpfull in choosing the right rubber to fit to my car.

I own a Honda S2000 and will only ever fit good quality tyres, such as Dunlops Asysmetric 2s. I don't fancy dying in a ditch anytime soon!

Now i also own a golf mark5 for comuting and munstering the miles. I drive this car like my dad. So, I'd been sadled with the budget tyres fitted to the car when i bought it, but now was the time to renew.

I want cheap tyres that would look after me in the winter months in the Uk. I found these Salium tyres for £56 a corner. Not bad; and thereiews weren't to bad either.

So I've done over 3000miles now and i have to say i am impressed. They grip as well as expected in the wet and in the dry. You get plenty of warning if your starting to hit the limits because your drivig like a spanner.

Only downside is they a bloody noisy. Now the old Golf is no limo and is quite noisy, but these tyres on the wrong road surface; hurt. That coming from someone who has a sports exhaust on the S2000 and VTEC.

I just need to whatch the wear but at the price who reallycares about wear.

All in all these are a great budget buy if you don't mind the extra noise the all season tread pattern give. Give them a go I say and see what you think.
tyre reviewed on January 31, 2014
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord Euro (225-45-17-)
This is the winter review as promised.
So, I am very satisfied with the grip of the tyres on wet road and their overall performance. They progress very well and if inflated at the correct
pressure you won't have problems.
But my main concern now with DIRECTIONAL tyres in general (the Z4 AS are DIRECTIONAL) is the fact that the car tends to pull according to the slope of the road you drive on. Since left hand drive here the roads' slope is usually on the left and guess what, my car pulls left. In fact this has been the case since the very first day I had the tyres fitted.

After 1200 miles went back to the tyreshop for a free alignment which improved the situation a little. As I was not fully satisfied went for another alignment at 3500 miles at another shop suggested by friends as specialists, and they guys were. But they said you can't actually do something really drastic with directional tyres as regards to the tendency to pull since it's actually on their nature. And noted that the car may pull again after a while as the tread gets worn more. So it was, improved and felt better than previous alignment but again after 500 miles it started pulling again.

In the end I decided that I did a mistake getting directional tyres and that I won't do this again ;-)

The Sailun Z4 AS is a good tyre overall comparing price to quality but NO GOOD FOR NORMAL PASSENGER CARS. Unless you own a performance sports car I wouldn't suggest them.
tyre reviewed on January 16, 2014
Given 59% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall (225-45-17-W)
Driving on mostly motorways for 7,000 average miles
Thought these tyres were okay until took for MoT and found after only a few months the inner wall had a bulge which was not due to being kerbed just very disappointing . Have had mine refunded to manufacturer not so much for refund but hope they will examine to make sure,there are no safety,issues
tyre reviewed on November 1, 2013
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile 9 5 Aero Saloon (225-45-17-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 12,000 easy going miles
Well I'm amazed, after using Michelins for 10 yrs, then Continental and goodyear, 18mths ago after a series of punctures at the edge of the tyre I decided to buy some Sailuns after reading the Canadian review, which put them as good as michelins for comfort and grip (most important to me).
Changed the Continentals for Sailuns and the car was quieter, more comfortable ride and at 60 pounds each the next puncture wasn't so painful.
Yes the sidewalls are softer than the Contintals, but on country roads the grip is far superior and on snow and ice I'd never go back to Continentals.
The car is a 250bhp front drive saloon, this is the 4th car of the same type I've owned, so you can guess I've had several types of tyres over the years on the same type of car and for what I need the Sailuns have been the best so far, in fact just ordered a new set to fit before winter, they're that good. As for 'spirited driving' well that's not me but I can see how a softer sidewall would result in a more soggy sporting drive.
I also tow a caravan, hence the 250bhp and these tyres were only half worn after 12,000mls driving a mix of motorways / country roads, 3,000 with the caravan.
Where I live the roads are poor, muddy and pot holed, worse than ever over last 4 years, so I decided to switch to an all weather / cheaper brand.
I had all the doubts about cheap tyres, but after reading the motoring reviews/tests and trying them for myself I'm definitely a convert.
But as they say horses for courses, the general impression seems to be for comfort/price/daily driving get yourself a set of Sailuns, for sporting driving look elsewhere. But I would advise against mixing Sailuns with other 'stiffer' brands, that sounds like a recipe for problems.
tyre reviewed on October 22, 2013

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: