Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

Show all: Sailun tyres, SUV and 4x4 Summer Touring tyres
The Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4s. Below is data from 24 tyre reviews averaging 66% over 114,481 miles driven.

Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

69%

61%

57%

Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS Reviews

Given 44% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (225-40-18-W)
Driving on mostly motorways for 11 average miles
Having just changed to Goodyear tyres today, I think it's wise to inform people that you really do get what you pay for!

Purchased the Atrezzo's about a year ago 225/40/ZR18 92W. I paid 52 quid a tyre, so... cheap enough!
Whilst the grip in both wet and dry is pretty decent, the tyre noise (road feedback) makes the inside of your car sound like a Boeing 747 on take off!

The noise (after 9,000 miles) got so bad that I replaced all 4 wheel bearings thinking it was something different. Tyres couldn't possibly make 'that' much noise right??, wrong!, upon changing them today, the car is now silent (an absolute god send).

The rubber on these tyres is also concrete hard, so your ride becomes very firm, to the point whereby you can feel every pebble you drive over. Worse if your car has load (almost unbearable with 4 people and camping gear).

That being said, due to the firmness of the rubber, wear is almost none-existent even after 9,000+ miles. I've looked at them today, and they look brand new still with 4+mm all-round.

In summary, a cheap, grippy tyre in all conditions, with minimal wear, but comfort levels and the ability to hear your radio or passenger is almost none-existent.

Will I buy these again, hell no!... Got 4 Goodyear ProEfficient Grip tyres from blackcircles for 85 a tyre... not bad for a top brand!
tyre reviewed on January 24, 2015
Given 75% (breakdown) while driving a Rover 75 2.0 cdti Tourer (225-45-17-)
This is for ZS+
Fitted in the back come out of workshop on typical rainy autumn day did roundabout stunt and my back was almost overtaking front not the brightest idea. 500+ miles later same stunt followed by nice progressive controlled slide. Not sure about wear but holds road as well as Dunlop 3000 something twice the price so when Dunlops will go will not hesitate.
tyre reviewed on December 13, 2014
Looking to buy the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS? Click here to search for the best price for the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS or any other tyre.

Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord iVtec Type S saloon (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 12,000 average miles
After 12000 miles there is still enough rubber on the tyres, I guess that will make another 5-6 k before changing them.

Driving under 35 miles/hour they are not noisy, however over 35 they are.

Dry grip is good but on the wet now with 2 mm rubber on the front, I don't like them. If you accelerate just a little fast the fronts spin and it becomes dangerous especially if you are on a corner. Breaking though still feels quite ok.

For a budget tyre they are ok to fit imo comparing price/quality. It's half the price of a premium brand and offer some quite acceptable performance. And they last at least the same number of miles if not more.

Given I had researched a lot, I admit that I expected more from this tyres, but ok, I am not dissatisfied. However, next time I will search for something else. I
tyre reviewed on December 12, 2014
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile Aero 1.9 TTID (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 20 average miles
Previously I have left a review about these tyres after only doing a couple of hundred miles and another user criticised me for this. I would just say that by making it clear I had only done a couple of hundred miles my review would have been read in that light by most people.

Well 20k miles on my opinion has not changed at all. The tyres have not let me down, the progressiveness is good and I am pleased with all aspects. Best tyre ever? No. Best tyre at this price? In my opinion, yes. It is also good to see Sailun actively trying to establish a brand based on quality.
tyre reviewed on October 19, 2014
Given 39% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo S60 D5 (185) (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 6,000 average miles
Shocking wear rate on my car.

They were illegal after 6 months. 6K miles covered max, normal commuting.

I will not be buying these again. False economy in my opinion.

Switched to hankook instead.
tyre reviewed on September 16, 2014
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT EXEO. SE.(143) 2.0ltr dsl turbo (225-45-17-)
Had 4 fitted 18 months / 20,000 miles ago (changed front to back around 15,000) and still got about 4mm on the front and 3mm on the back. I drive a Seat Exeo 2.0 tdi 143 lux and my car averages around the 50 mpg mark, so NO change to MPG and on a recent journey from Boston to Skegness got 67 mpg. Great tyre and will buying some next year when they get to the limit
tyre reviewed on August 14, 2014
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 Avant S Line (143) (225-45-17-)
Driven these for 16k miles on the front and they are now finished.I previously had continentals at £230 each and got 18k out of them so these certainly lasted and at the price I cannot fault them. In my opinion every bit as good all round and in fact I would say quieter than the continentals. Looking around for replacement but I may just buy these again.
tyre reviewed on July 15, 2014
Given 27% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile 9 5 2.2 TID Vector Estate (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 3,000 average miles
Purchased these tyres after reading good reviews. Never again! I drive in excess of 100k every year and have used most budget brands. These tyres were fitted along with most front suspension parts at MOT. Tracking was done, these tyres are on the wear indicators at under 3000 miles!!!! Worst ive ever had on fronts is 9000 on budget tyres. Useless in the wet as well.
tyre reviewed on June 16, 2014
Given 37% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic (215-55-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 4,000 easy going miles
The noisiest tyre I have ever had the "privilege" of driving with.
I thought the wheel was touching something metallic and took it to Canadian tyre to check it.
They indicated that it was fitted properly and noting was touching.
Their technician went out with me and confirmed that it was tyre noise.
Besides the noise, the fuel consumption is very high.
I used to get 500 km per tank, now I get 400 km. per tank.

Can't wait to change it
tyre reviewed on May 5, 2014
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile Vector Sport Estste 175bhp (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 easy going miles
Replaced a pair of worn out Kwik-Fit own brands, and bought through the Asda Site(fitted at Halfords)were extreamly pleased with them. We lent our Son the car who is I feel a very (too!) fast driver when the tyres were just a couple of days old and he drove Bournmouth to Kent via the M25 in torrential rain, I asked him what he thought about the tyres and he had not given them or the cars handling a thought, so I guess okay. The Tyres look good, the branding Atrezzo is what you see rather than Sailun, and so far on just a couple of thousand miles seem to be wearing okay. Were very pleased indeed with them and the Asda supplier.
tyre reviewed on April 9, 2014

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: