Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

The Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 41 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 287,781 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

Questions and Answers for the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

2016-05-24 - what tyre pressure do you put in the 215 45r 17

The tyre pressure will be governed by your vehicle manufacturer. Recommended vehicle pressures can usually be found on a sticker in a door shut, or your handbook

2016-05-21 - my question is , i want to know in which country that tires made in ?

The country of origin should be marked on the sidewall of the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

Top Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS Review

Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Megane (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 6,200 average miles
Good allround tyre
On my Renault Megane 2 RS sport 225 HP , they are very good tires especially on wet condition under 7°c , as good as expensive brand , for a low priced tyre I was very impressed .Wear is exceptionnal on my sport car , after 10000 kms , the wear is only 60% on front and 40% rear , well I run sometimes very fast and they lasted well .
With these tires , I drive securely , no bad issue . A really good surprise, I bought these whithout reading any review ,very satisfy .
Now I am trying the new ZSR for my new Megane 3 sport 250 HP for summer use.
Sailun made good product ,you can try it , sure .
7 - tyre reviewed on April 19, 2015

Latest Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS Reviews

Have you driven on the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Atrezzo Z4 AS.

Given 20% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Camry (205/40 R17) on mostly motorways for 6,000 average miles
These Sailun tyres are really popular in Brunei Darussalam. However these tyres finish/wear out fast. Around 10/12 months they are almost bold and uneven (around 12,000km a year). Sailun tyres very dangerous!
Worst of all provides no grip on rainy wet roads. Which may help explain the increase of accidents in Brunei Darussalam.
Sailun tyres are just as bad as A-plus, Westlake and Rapid. All are very dangerous tyres. I would recommend these.
Your life is precious, invest in a better tyre. If money is an issue try other better Chinese brands such as Intertrac, Keter, Goform. These are pretty decent for value
3 - tyre reviewed on October 11, 2016
Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (225/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 30,000 easy going miles
Ran the Sailun tyres from 31.12.14 to 18.10.14. Rotated and wore all four out together - had 2.5mm wear left after 32000 miles - fairly sedentary driving. At 25% the price of a top spec tyre I could change them four times, for me they are 85% as good.
They have slightly softer sidewalls than factory fit Continental - which takes the edge of my sports suspension - in a good comfortable way. They do "sing" over 70mph when they start to wear - but I do not find it overly intrusive in the cabin - but they are not the quietest of boots. Dry cornering - maybe take the corner 2-3mph slower than my factory fits but the vRS can corner quite quickly.
Had four more fitted two weeks ago. Got a screw through one and even though only drove 2 miles with it at 5psi - it wrote off the tyre - bad luck... Having one more fitted as only had £1000 miles on it - at fifty quid it is not the end of the world though!
I bought them originally as they were supposed to be good in snow - an all season tyre (but says Summer in this review) but of course have had none in two years! All in all - recommended.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 5, 2016
Given 74% (breakdown) while driving a Infiniti 2004 G35 (225/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 15,000 spirited miles
These tires handled better then I expected. I bought these tires only because they were a good price. At first they handled ok. I more or less settled for the handling during the first 50 miles. I realized that vehicle handling and tire life requires properly maintaining your car. So i changed a loose tie-rod my mechanic found. He did an alignment and BAM.

The car handled extremely well. Wet weather handling with my RWD car was like it was on rails. Tire wear is a bit faster then other tires. but overall Its a good tire for the price.

My advice is don't just slap on tires and expect them to fix everything. My mechanic told me the best tires in the world will not handle well unless the car is straight and true. I had no negative problems with the Atrezzo tires with the exception of the wear. although i do drive a bit aggressive at times.
2 - tyre reviewed on August 18, 2016
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Chevrolet Hhr (225/45 R16) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
I live in Vancouver BC Canada. These tires have performed quite well. I am very pleased and so far would buy again. Quiet and great in rain and dry. I have Michelin's on my Saab and the sailuns on my hhr seem to handle wet weather better.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 19, 2016
Given 29% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 107 (155/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Bought two of these when I was absolutely desperate to replace two bald tyres on limited money about 3 years ago. The car doesn't do much mileage and the girlfriend uses the car more than me. Over the course of this week I have driven the car and the weather has been really wet or really hot, and I have never driven a car with tyres as bad as these. So much so I've told the girlfriend she can't drive the car in the wet. They are that bad.

To give you an idea how bad they are, the car will wheel spin on the flat when at the lights, and if you're going around the corner at a normal speed the car will go straight on. It's like driving a car with bald lego tyres on an ice rink.

I've checked the tread and the wear is near enough new. Honestly, if you value your life or that of a family member who will be in that car, don't buy these. It isn't worth it.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 13, 2016