Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

The Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 46 tyre reviews averaging 64% over 378,781 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

Questions and Answers for the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

2016-05-24 - what tyre pressure do you put in the 215 45r 17

The tyre pressure will be governed by your vehicle manufacturer. Recommended vehicle pressures can usually be found on a sticker in a door shut, or your handbook

2016-05-21 - my question is , i want to know in which country that tires made in ?

The country of origin should be marked on the sidewall of the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

Top Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS Review

Given 20% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Camry (205/40 R17) on mostly motorways for 6,000 average miles
These Sailun tyres are really popular in Brunei Darussalam. However these tyres finish/wear out fast. Around 10/12 months they are almost bold and uneven (around 12,000km a year). Sailun tyres very dangerous!
Worst of all provides no grip on rainy wet roads. Which may help explain the increase of accidents in Brunei Darussalam.
Sailun tyres are just as bad as A-plus, Westlake and Rapid. All are very dangerous tyres. I would recommend these.
Your life is precious, invest in a better tyre. If money is an issue try other better Chinese brands such as Intertrac, Keter, Goform. These are pretty decent for value
59 - tyre reviewed on October 11, 2016

Latest Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS Reviews

Have you driven on the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Atrezzo Z4 AS.

Honda (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
These were fitted to my Honda civic and I have to say they are the worst tyres I have ever experienced in my life under wet conditions . I think the car would have handled better with two tea trays strapped to the front wheels .
14 - tyre reviewed on June 8, 2017
Ford Edge Sport (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 40,000 spirited miles
Bought a 2013 used ford edge sport, all wheel drive. dealer put a new set on this car, has a 3.7 mustang engine and mustang suspension, 2nd time I bought this car used. Very pleased with these tires, yes, less exp however other than somewhat noisier than most high end brands, 22", very good in wet, torrential and great in the dry. Have 10K on them, rotated, excellent wear so far. I will report at 20K miles. Mixed driving, 85% highway at av. of 75mph. I know, slow down. Do 1500 miles per week, per week as a sale consultant. Tires are the only thing between you and the highway, so................. I will report again as the "1500 miles per week guy.
16 - tyre reviewed on April 23, 2017
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile 95 TiD 1.9 Vector Estate (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 28,000 easy going miles
Bought through the Asda tyre site and fitted by Halfords, just changed yesterday after 28.000 miles on the front of our Saab 95 estate. I was surprised how well these had lasted when I checked the old receipt this morning, esp as I had given then a lot of abuse, the Saab suffered from corroded alloy rims which meant that for most of the time I was running about with soft tyres and the only fault I could see with them was that they had developed cracks in the rubber, perished or due to soft running I don't know, but apart from that they were just fine. Looking at the tread left there was still a couple of thousand miles still in them but I had become tired of having to always pump them up so with an mot due I changed them and had the tyre fitters apply a rim sealant at the same time. I'm not a fast driver so the ratings for feedback, wet grip dry braking etc are not somthing that ever occurs to me, they were just fine tyres that did the job cheaply. Asda now supply Jinyu tyres as their value range and I have these on the rear, so Jinyus are now on the front too, and I hope they will last as well.
1 - tyre reviewed on February 25, 2017
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Hyundai i30 CRDi (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 22,000 average miles
Great tyers, they are slatted for fast wearing???? mine have lasted 22000 miles on the front!! good price, better than averge grip, road nose a little worse than others but bearable. bought same tyers for the rear at the same time (22000 miles ago) still have abvout 75% life left in them
6 - tyre reviewed on February 2, 2017
Given 30% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 2.0 TDI 170 Quattro (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Bought these for my audi and they were worn out in 10 months. Very noisy on the road. Wouldn't purchase these tires again.
13 - tyre reviewed on January 7, 2017