Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

Progressiveness 62%
Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS

The Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4s.

Tyre review data from 35 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 191,781 miles driven.

Sorry, the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS hasn't been featured in any tyre tests yet
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Sailun Atrezzo Z4 AS Reviews

Given 59% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Maxima (245/45 R18 V) on mostly town for 2,000 average miles
Unless you blast music 100% of the time or want something to prevent conversation in the car then these tires aren't for you.

I spent 3-4 weeks trying to figure out what's wrong with my car. My mechanic changed the wheel bearings, spindle.. And still the noise was there. Rotated the tires and still. My mechanic was scratching his head.. He was so sure it was the wheel bearings.

I had some worn out Goodyear tires sitting at home so I put them on just to see and OMG the car became silent!

Pure garbage. I learned my lesson when it comes to tire brand.

Please if you're considering to buy these tires think about wheel bearing noise permanently. If you don't know what that sounds like, look it up.

The noise started for me within two months.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on April 15, 2016
Given 37% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 335i (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 5,000 easy going miles
I took my BMW 335i to the shop thinking to have a bearing problem or something bad in the transmission because noise from the tires was so loud that it was impossible to use the bluetooth phone or listen the radio at low volume.
They did not find any problem.
Just replace them for Michelins and the noise disappeared totally.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on April 5, 2016
Given 46% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 3 Series (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I bought these to try to get away from an expensive performance tire. For the first 15,000km's they were average tires, still not bad for the cost. They never gave me complete confidence, but they never scared me either. At around 15,000km's I thought I had wheel bearing issues, but after inspecting them discovered all was fine, it was tire noise. The tires progressively got so noisy over time I could no longer hear the radio or passengers talking to me. They were very loud, the noise was the cause of replacement, they were about half worn when I removed them from the car. Would be a great tire for a deaf person.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on March 11, 2016
Given 20% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Scion tc (215/45 R17 W) on mostly town for 25,000 average miles
after 2 years and 25k miles on it I need to replace them ASAP
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on February 25, 2016
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru subaru l series station wagon 4wd (215/45 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
I have had the Attrezzo Z4+ AS on my Subaru for 2 years and driven without issue in all weather's. They are grippy, fairly quiet and a very capable " year round " tyre. I think they offer excellent value for the price. No, they are not a Michelin, but the overall performance is a lot closer than you'd think.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 23, 2015
Given 47% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord (205/65 R16 T) on a combination of roads for 11,000 easy going miles
bought a used accord 2008, and the salesman was so glad to tell me youtr lucky , ive put new tires on the car, so about 11,000 milles the tires are crack on the middle , spend more and get better
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 26, 2015
Given 39% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 3.0 litre TDI S Line Quattro (255/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 easy going miles
I had these tyres on a second hand car for a couple of months. One of them was ready to go and had a bubble on the sidewall. If they are only going to last a couple of months then that is the wrong side of useless. It's a false economy to buy these cheap tyres and I've replaced them all with a set of Michelins.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on August 10, 2015
Given 43% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf GTI (225/40 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 100 average miles
If you work early mornings and have trouble staying awake on your commute to work, these tires are for you. When driving on them whether it be city speeds or highway speeds, it sounds like you are in an aircraft. These tires are so unbelievably loud and hum so much I got rid of them after 2 days. They also cause a lot of vibration in the footwells.

Seriously, stay away from these. Spend an extra $200 and get a half decent pair of tires. The only reason I had these was because I got new wheels and the tires came with them. I'm not on ContiProContacts and the difference is absolutely unbelievable.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on June 16, 2015
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Megane (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 6,200 average miles
Good allround tyre
On my Renault Megane 2 RS sport 225 HP , they are very good tires especially on wet condition under 7°c , as good as expensive brand , for a low priced tyre I was very impressed .Wear is exceptionnal on my sport car , after 10000 kms , the wear is only 60% on front and 40% rear , well I run sometimes very fast and they lasted well .
With these tires , I drive securely , no bad issue . A really good surprise, I bought these whithout reading any review ,very satisfy .
Now I am trying the new ZSR for my new Megane 3 sport 250 HP for summer use.
Sailun made good product ,you can try it , sure .
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on April 19, 2015
Given 74% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Vectra SRi 2.2i 150 (215/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
For the price I find these tyres are really good value. I have now done over 8k miles with a full set and they have a lot of wear left in them ,I can see them doing another 8k easily. They handle well in the dry and wet and also do a good job in snow. Im not a mad driver but do like to push now and then and these tyres give me no cause for concern. they have an aggressive tyre tread pattern and a good looking sidewall. Cornering is good but sometimes they will let you know that they are giving but this has happened on the tightest of roundabouts in damp weather. They are not noisy on my car as some people have said on here and give a comfortable ride. Overall I would have no problems in buying this tyre again given price V performance.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on March 26, 2015