Sailun Atrezzo ZSR

The Sailun Atrezzo ZSR is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 22 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 152,000 miles driven.

2019 Summer 53 Tyre Braking Shootout - 48th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Sailun Atrezzo ZSR Review

Given 81% while driving a Honda Accord Euro (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
This is a second review to correct a mistake done on the previous review of mine, if you see below there is a review stating driving a "BENTLEY".

Obviously it's a mistake as my car is a Honda Accord Euro. And since I revisited the same comments apply more or less as in the previous review of mine while having done 5000 miles.

Next change I may revert to the Z4+AS model from Sailun, their main advantage is economy , main drawback the noise
293 - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2016

Latest Sailun Atrezzo ZSR Reviews

Have you driven on the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Atrezzo ZSR.

Given 100% while driving a Mercedes Benz E320 CDI (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
One of the best tires that I have driven. I had Michelin Pilot sport 3 before, and honestly I could not fell the difference.
4 - tyre reviewed on June 25, 2019
Given 80% while driving a Mercedes Benz 190 2.3 16 (245/45 R17) on for 26,000 average miles
Great tyres, great price ,I use them on my E 320 Avantguard
very pleased
3 - tyre reviewed on June 19, 2019
Given 63% while driving a Honda Prelude 2.2vtec (205/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Well these were used on a semi light coupe for 2 seasons so far. I've done 15k or some on them already and they have started to wear down by now. When they were new, dry grip was very good,noise levels were very low, but wet grip level was as expected when buying cheap tires like these. I mean when you are pushing it in the wet, be mindful it's not big brand tires alright. After couple of seasons on these, noise level increased,but not too much. And overall grip decreased a little bit. In the end of the day it's 4 tires for the price of one big brand tire, definitely would buy again.
12 - tyre reviewed on February 22, 2019
Given 80% while driving a BMW 335d (255/35 R19 W) on mostly country roads for 6,000 average miles
I replaced Bridgestone runflats with these on my BMW 335d which is remapped to 340bhp and 700nm torque. These tyres spin less than the Bridgestones, more comfortable too. Grip is fine, wet or dry, steering feels a bit heavy and they do still spin but there is quite a bit of power going through them. Im very happy with the tyres considering how cheap they are. On my other car i have Michelin pilot sport 3 and there is not a lot in it between them really. Wearing very well too.
6 - tyre reviewed on February 3, 2019
Given 79% while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (205/55 R16) on track for 20,000 average miles
I would say very good tares especially considering the price., Highly recommended.
I have never heard of them when tire dealer suggest me to try these tires. I was surprised its performance, NVH and handling almost as good as Michelin in my Ford Focus 2.0 TDCI.
5 - tyre reviewed on December 13, 2018