Sailun Atrezzo ZSR

The Sailun Atrezzo ZSR is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 18 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 95,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Sailun Atrezzo ZSR Review

Given 81% while driving a Honda Accord Euro (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
This is a second review to correct a mistake done on the previous review of mine, if you see below there is a review stating driving a "BENTLEY".

Obviously it's a mistake as my car is a Honda Accord Euro. And since I revisited the same comments apply more or less as in the previous review of mine while having done 5000 miles.

Next change I may revert to the Z4+AS model from Sailun, their main advantage is economy , main drawback the noise
244 - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2016

Latest Sailun Atrezzo ZSR Reviews

Have you driven on the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Atrezzo ZSR.

Given 79% while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (205/55 R16) on track for 20,000 average miles
I would say very good tares especially considering the price., Highly recommended.
I have never heard of them when tire dealer suggest me to try these tires. I was surprised its performance, NVH and handling almost as good as Michelin in my Ford Focus 2.0 TDCI.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 13, 2018
Given 76% while driving a Subaru 04 WRX (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Extremely well performing for the price !! The tires grip well once they in the good operating temperature but they have their limits. After a few km of spirited driving they tend to understeer a bit (2004 wrx) but it is easily recoverable. They perform reasonably well on wet asphalt. I even tried them on compacted snow and i was able to pull a few corners and donuts... But be careful to not get overexcited.

Finally, I would definitely recommend them for the price cause their performance is comparable to tyres 3 times as expensive. They might not last alot cause they are soft tires, but hey u wouldn't want to keep a cheap tyre for more than 2 years.
2 - tyre reviewed on November 4, 2018
Mazda 6 Series (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Daughter just had these tyres fitted to the front of her Mazda 6
Personally I've never heard of them! They cost her $80AU each (I take it plus balance and fit).
As long as they have the new yellow dot on the side of the tyre I know they are good :D
Seriously though, I hope these front tyres are good, we are in Spring here (wet then windy then warm days and nights, you know Spring a mixture of everything!).

Also note, there was no 'choice' so to speak. She basically just went and got new tyres and the guy recommended these ones.
All I can say her drive home in the wet (she actually went about 60kms distance near her bf house) she said they are 'good'. So there's the initial review.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 16, 2018
Given 94% while driving a Audi A6 S line (255/35 R20) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Replaced factory standard Bridgestone s001 on my a6 s-line .With the zsr exactly the same performance as the premium brand So impressed with these tires I even fitted then to my daughters Mercedes. That is how much confidence I have in this brand would definitely buy again
17 - tyre reviewed on August 26, 2018
Given 90% while driving a (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Great tire. Super wet and dry grip. You would think it was a premium mature.

I recommend the tire.