Sailun Terramax CVR

The Sailun Terramax CVR is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 68% over 4,100 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Sailun Terramax CVR
215/70 R16 100H
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sailun Terramax CVR. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Sailun Terramax CVR Reviews

Have you driven on the Sailun Terramax CVR tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Terramax CVR.

Given 80% while driving a Land Rover Freelander 2 (235/60 R18 V) on mostly country roads for 4,000 average miles
cant fault them,
0 - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2018
Given 46% while driving a Nissan X Trail 2.2 DCi Sport (215/65 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
I have had these for 2 days and I have been stuck twice. Like many 4x4's today many of them will never see the colour of mud in their life time. Unfortunately this has created a class of tyres although which are called 4X4 tyres they lead people in to a false sense of buying, or advertising. These tyres are really road tyres and as for cross country I am afraid to say forget these as they are rubbish for this purpose. I made the mistake of buying these as I spend 50% on and off road. Or I should say 50% off road and 25% of that digging myself out. My other vehicle has Yokohama Geolanders and they really do well compared to these. WARNING DO NOT BUY THESE IF YOU ARE GOING OF ROAD as they have very little traction off road.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2018