Sava intensa uhp

The Sava intensa uhp is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Sava Intensa UHP 2

Tyre review data from 15 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 131,401 miles driven.

2016 ADAC Tyre Test - 225/45 R17 - 6th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Top marks in wear
  • Negative - A little weak in the wet compared to the best on test

2014 Auto Bild Top 15 Summer Tyre Test - 6th of 15 tyres

• Positive - Stable driving on a wet track, good aquaplaning properties, short dry braking distances
  • Negative - Slow steering response, increased rolling resistance

2014 Auto Bild 50 Summer Tyre Shootout - 10th of 50 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sava intensa uhp
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sava intensa uhp. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Sava intensa uhp Review

Given 91% while driving a Dacia Logan (215/45 R17) on for 1,000 miles
Excellent GY kitchen summer tyre for a bargain. A bit higher fuel consumption, though.
43 - tyre reviewed on May 7, 2016

Latest Sava intensa uhp Reviews

Have you driven on the Sava intensa uhp tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the intensa uhp.

Given 57% while driving a Skoda Octavia (225/40 R18 V) on mostly country roads for 50,000 spirited miles
Car slips when accelerating easily. Better situation on wet surface. They last long. Low comfort.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2019
Given 93% while driving a Skoda Octavia estate (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 25,000 easy going miles
I've just finished my third season (April - November) with these tyres. The tyres perform very well in the dry and I've had no issues with braking. In the wet they instill confidence, but when conditions are atrocious on the motorway, then I feel less comfortable with their grip. Having said that, I've never had a moment with them with the 25,000+ miles (40,000+ km) that I've driven with them and the braking distances are consistent with the wet driving conditions experienced. They are a little noisy (and this was expected) but it's not too bad, even with the music switched off. For me the biggest surprise is the wear. They are still showing 6mm after three season's driving. I'm astounded by that and know I'll probably get a few more seasons out of them before having to change them. When I do change them, I'm going for the Sava UHP 2 tyres, just because they seem to have slightly better reviews. For the money and the excellent wear ratio, I can highly recommend these tyres. Sava may be in the economy category of tyres, but I think they are far better than they are categorised. So much so, that I went for Sava Eskimo HP 2 winter tyres this year. Buy (and drive) with confidence.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 17, 2018
Given 76% while driving a Saab Automobile 9 3 Vector Sport TiD 150 Saloon (215/55 R16 W) on mostly motorways for 1,000 average miles
Good on dry, not bad grip on wet, but nothing special.
7 - tyre reviewed on May 8, 2016