Semperit Master Grip

The Semperit Master Grip is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Semperit Master Grip 2

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 70% over 12,000 miles driven.

2012 European Tyre Test - 165/70 R14 - 8th of 13 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Semperit Master Grip
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Semperit Master Grip. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Semperit Master Grip Review

Given 83% while driving a Nissan Micra (155/70 R13 T) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
Had the Mk2 Micra for many years hence got through lots of different tyres, mainly the bigger name brands such as Dunlop, Continental, Firestone etc. For once (due to a price shock!)I actually took an interest in tyres when we fitted the current set nearly three years ago and found from reviews that these Semperit winter tyres appeared to meet our price/performance criterea. Was a bit sceptical about using a winter tyre all year round but I needn't have worried.

The Semperit Master Grip is easily the best tyre that's been fitted on the Micra. An impressively even-handed performance under almost all road conditions makes it very predictable and safe-feeling and it's a quiet and comfortable tyre too. I don't think it's grip on smooth ice is particularly great (although quite good on snow) but then no other tyre we've ever used has been. It's a grippy tyre that doesn't seem to suffer any drop-off in performance even in the height of summer - although I tend to maintain tyre pressure nearer the car's recommended maximum figure in hot weather.

I expected to suffer a little more tyre wear with a winter tyre but that's not been the case. Will fit this tyre again when the time comes, assuming it's still available.
1 - tyre reviewed on December 5, 2013

Latest Semperit Master Grip Reviews

Have you driven on the Semperit Master Grip tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Master Grip.

1 - tyre reviewed on December 5, 2013