The Semperit Speed Grip 3 is a High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
Safer and more economical - through technical leadership. Short braking distances on snow-covered surfaces, high safety when driving on snowy curvy roads, short braking distances on icy surfaces.
This tyre replaced the Semperit Speed Grip 2
Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 12,200 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2018 ADAC Winter Tyre Test - 205/55 R16 - 15th of 16 tyres
- Positive - Good in the wet
- Negative - Weak in the dry
2017 Auto Bild Winter Tyre Test - 5th of 21 tyres
- Positive - Convincing all rounder with good winter characteristics and good handling in the dry. Good comfort.
- Negative - Average mileage.
- Overall - Good.
2017 AMS Performance 18 inch Winter Tyre Test - 3rd of 10 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Positive - High tractive effort and short braking distance in the snow, good lateral stability on wet surfaces, acceptable results on dry surfaces
- Negative - Relatively low lateral stability at high loads on dry surfaces
- Overall - Recommended
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Semperit Speed Grip 3
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Semperit Speed Grip 3. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address