Semperit Speed Life

The Semperit Speed Life is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Semperit SpeedLife 2

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 59% over 54,511 miles driven.

2015 European Tyre Test 205/55 R16 - 9th of 19 tyres

• Positive - Low fuel consumption
  • Negative - Slightly weak in the dry and wet

2014 ADAC 195/65 R15 Summer Tyre Test - 8th of 17 tyres

• Positive - Relatively low fuel consumption
  • Negative - Compared to the best little weaker in the wet, slightly higher wear

2014 Auto Bild 50 Summer Tyre Shootout - 29th of 50 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Semperit Speed Life
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Semperit Speed Life. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Semperit Speed Life Review

Given 23% while driving a Volkswagen Passat 1.9Tdi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 11 easy going miles
Had the tyers fitted at the local tyer supplier. Found travel on the car when breaking straight away, did not like the way the car responded. After a few miles noticed bad wear no the tyers, they lasted 11,000 miles. Complained to the supplier with evidence of milage still waiting on a responce. Over all would not put these tyers on a baby's pram and will not use this supplier again. Also had a problem with my abs and anti skid showing a fault, main dealer could not find a fault but when I took these tyers of the car the fault went away.
21 - tyre reviewed on November 21, 2011

Latest Semperit Speed Life Reviews

Have you driven on the Semperit Speed Life tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Speed Life.

Given 51% while driving a Ford Focus (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
Its okay in dry weather, but terrible in the wet.
I'm going to replace them asap.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 29, 2011
21 - tyre reviewed on November 21, 2011
Given 77% while driving a Saab Automobile 9 3 Aero HOT (225/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 17,000 average miles
I take it all back; my initial review of the Semperit Speed Life was a bit non-plus; I was concerned about front wear after very limited mileage and I was nervous that they (the tyres) wouldn’t last. I can now happily confirm that I was wrong; with over 17,000 miles clocked, these tyres last well, look good, and give plenty of grip in wet conditions. For a premium end, budget tyre (I believe Semperit are part of Continental), I really can’t fault them. I sourced them online; x4 for £300 delivered, had them fitted locally for £40 … So, for £85 per corner (fitted) I really can’t complain. Recommended
0 - tyre reviewed on October 12, 2011