Silverstone Atlantis V7

The Silverstone Atlantis V7 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 53% over 18,100 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Silverstone Atlantis V7
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Silverstone Atlantis V7
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Silverstone Atlantis V7. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Silverstone Atlantis V7 Review

Given 58% while driving a Mazda 3 2014 (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 3,000 average miles
Comparison made with my previous tyre, toyo proxes t1 sport, and my place having raining almost everyday. Dry grip is good, no complaint about it. But the grip in wet is worse, can feel aquaplanning when speed above 90-100km/h. I had one episode of skidding at 90km/h while at midcorner, which i didnt have any similar episode with my previous tyre. Noise is better controlled compared with toyo. Unable to comment about wear. Pricewise is good, just that i usually drive above 150km/h, and i need better grip and feel in both dry and wet.
33 - tyre reviewed on September 22, 2017

Latest Silverstone Atlantis V7 Reviews

Have you driven on the Silverstone Atlantis V7 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Atlantis V7.

Given 47% while driving a Honda City (195/55 R15) on mostly town for 0 average miles
NOISY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not recommended at all. I bought it cheap but it is super noisy and annoying, even it is new.
Other than that overall is an OK tyre, might good for spare.
5 - tyre reviewed on November 7, 2018
Given 50% while driving a Daihatsu Perodua Myvi (195/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Been using these tyres for a year and clocked close to 25,000km. It's a disappointing tyre for the price i paid and could have gotten the CC6 by adding a few RM. I think the durability is good, but the grip in wet road is not there especially when going above 90km/h. The noise control claimed by them, i felt it's not true. It's noisy and i compared it to my previous CC5. II recently rotated the tyre and found out that the rear is not even and had to stick to current set. It's really frustrating to have these tyres and can't wait for next weeks tyre change.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2018
Are you trying to decide what type of tyre is best for your own winter motoring? Watch this video!
33 - tyre reviewed on September 22, 2017