Silverstone M3 Synergy

The Silverstone M3 Synergy is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 41% over 150,590 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Silverstone M3 Synergy
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Silverstone M3 Synergy
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Silverstone M3 Synergy. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Silverstone M3 Synergy Review

Given 56% while driving a Toyota Corolla (175/65 R14) on mostly country roads for 14,000 miles
Wear is excellent. On a dry road its fine but OMG on a wet road with 1.4 engine wheels spin on take off and when you need to stop the front wheels just lock up. I checked suspension all bushings etc all perfect so checking Internet and found this site. It's the bloody tyres. Getting new ones next week now.
31 - tyre reviewed on January 7, 2017

Latest Silverstone M3 Synergy Reviews

Have you driven on the Silverstone M3 Synergy tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the M3 Synergy.

Given 26% while driving a Daihatsu Perodua Myvi 1.3 SE (175/65 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 18,000 average miles
This was the worse tyres ever fitted on my car. Slipping everywhere in the wet even when new, wet grip is very poor, do not get these if you are living in area that has a lot of rainfalls. Wheel spin from standstill, I never dare to go above 70kmh with these in the wet, experienced hydroplaning once luckily nothing bad happened. Dry grip was fair but I would not risk taking high speed corners with it, it is very noisy as well, road noise was very apparent. Highly not recommended. I would suggest that you invest a little more for better budget tyres.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 13, 2019
Given 44% while driving a Mitsubishi Proton Wira(4G15) (175/70 R13 H) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
In a quest of going completely stock, I've decided to fit a set of OEM 13-inch rims to my Proton Wira. Incidentally, it was already fitted with these tyres. They look alright, though I might want to change them soon as they're probably old.

In the dry, it performed admirably. I do get to thrash my car with this setup and at no point do I feel like it was struggling. Sure, it's not gonna make my car grip the road like a Nissan GT-R, but there's plenty of grip - more than I honestly need, as I drive in town mostly, while occasionally taking it through my favourite B-roads.

It was when the heavens open and the rain comes pouring, however, that these tyres truly come to life. My Wira will happily spin through 2nd and 3rd gear, and in the corners it becomes lively as you have to fight understeer and oversteer. In short, when its wet, my Wira becomes properly lairy. It's extremely dangerous, but it's fun. After all, don't we need a little bit of danger in our lives in order to truly enjoy?

You have to understand that here in Malaysia, raining season only comes once a year, so it is quite rare. For the most part, it's going to be blistering hot. In other words, these tyres are just decent. I can't comment much about the noise and comfort as my car is already unrefined to begin with, but they're good enough for me. I also can't comment on wear, but assuming these tyres are old when I got them, I'm very sure they can last a long time.

Will I buy these tyres again? I might, if I'm truly desperate. They're cheap, and they do the job well. However, I would like to try other tyres and see how they perform, especially in the wet.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 22, 2019
Given 47% while driving a (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
Stock tire for my car. for the first 8000km, it serve me well but after 8000km, starting to see the true color of this tire.

Dry road: grip well but not that good on cornering
wet road: WORSE on both. feels like I putting 50-50 chances while driving. my abs always active even brake while cruising at 30kmph.
road noise: bad
comfort: so-so

i would not recommend to buy this tire.
7 - tyre reviewed on October 19, 2017
Given 39% while driving a Proton saga flx (185/60 R14) on mostly town for 63,163 average miles
Well enough, on dry grip but too slippery on wet weather especially during braking and exit from junction.
3 - tyre reviewed on April 8, 2017