Star Performer SPTS AS

Progressiveness 90%
Star Performer SPTS AS

The Star Performer SPTS AS is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 96% over 1,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Star Performer SPTS AS
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Star Performer SPTS AS. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Star Performer SPTS AS Reviews

Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz S320 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
With any tyre driven in wet conditions its down to the driver to use common sense. That said these budget tyres inspired as much if not more confidence than the Continental sports contact 2s I had on the car prior to these. No nasty shocks for me they grip extremely well wet or dry. They are Winter AS marked and I have noted sold as Winter and also All Season tyres. Not tested in the Snow as yet but looking at the aggressive tread pattern I feel they will be up to the task should conditions dictate. I often wonder who's really behind the negative reviews you see on budget tyres vs premium big name brands. Real world I find little if anything between them on the road.
0 | - tyre reviewed on December 11, 2015