Star Performer SPTS AS

Star Performer SPTS AS

The Star Performer SPTS AS is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 96% over 1,000 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2016 Auto Express All Season Tyre Test - 6th of 6 tyres

• Overall - Very cheap to buy, but the loss of performance is not worth the risk.

2015 Sport Auto 19 Inch Winter Tyre Test - 6th of 7 tyres

• Positive - Short braking distances on dry and wet roads, good steering feel and control on wet tarmac
  • Negative - Very low grip and a strong tendency to understeer in the snow, high rolling resistance, high noise level
  • Overall - Conditionally recommended

2014 AutoBild 235/35 R19 Winter Tyre Test - 6th of 6 tyres

• Positive - Balance safe driving on snow, quiet
  • Negative - High levels of understeer on wet and dry roads, dangerous long wet braking distance, high rolling resistance
  • Overall - Not Recommended
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Star Performer SPTS AS
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Star Performer SPTS AS. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Star Performer SPTS AS Review

Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz S320 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
With any tyre driven in wet conditions its down to the driver to use common sense. That said these budget tyres inspired as much if not more confidence than the Continental sports contact 2s I had on the car prior to these. No nasty shocks for me they grip extremely well wet or dry. They are Winter AS marked and I have noted sold as Winter and also All Season tyres. Not tested in the Snow as yet but looking at the aggressive tread pattern I feel they will be up to the task should conditions dictate. I often wonder who's really behind the negative reviews you see on budget tyres vs premium big name brands. Real world I find little if anything between them on the road.
1 - tyre reviewed on December 11, 2015

Latest Star Performer SPTS AS Reviews

Have you driven on the Star Performer SPTS AS tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the SPTS AS.

1 - tyre reviewed on December 11, 2015