Star Performer Winter AS

The Star Performer Winter AS is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 20,100 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2012 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test - 8th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Good traction and short braking distances on snow-covered slopes, safe wet handling qualities, quiet noise level
  • Negative - Average safety reserves to aquaplaning, long wet and dry braking distances, delayed steering response

2013 Winter Tyre Overview - Braking - 27th of 50 tyres

2014 50 Winter Tyre Braking Overview - 29th of 48 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Star Performer Winter AS
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Star Performer Winter AS. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Star Performer Winter AS Review

Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
First time using star performer tyres recomended to me buy a regular user. Great tyres great grip in all weather conditions.
12 - tyre reviewed on December 7, 2014

Latest Star Performer Winter AS Reviews

Have you driven on the Star Performer Winter AS tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Winter AS.

12 - tyre reviewed on December 7, 2014
Given 59% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Touran sport TDi (195/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
I have used Star Performer summer tyres for years now, and I'm very happy with them, so I decided to try their winter tyres. Unfortunately, chalk and cheese. While they are perfectly good in snow, able to drive up surprising hills with no problem, they are a nightmare in the wet. Even from new, with maximum tread, I found them sliding on wet roads and the ESP kicking in whenever I put the foot down. I ended up using these until they were done, all the while having to take great care on wet roads, and then I switched to Continentals and all was well. So not recommended at all due to their very poor adhesion in the wet.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 11, 2014
Looking for the best all season tyre? Watch this video!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Star Performer Winter AS (newest first) >>