Starfire RSC 20

The Starfire RSC 20 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 50,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Starfire RSC 20
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Starfire RSC 20
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Starfire RSC 20. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Starfire RSC 20 Review

Given 87% while driving a Honda Civic EX 1.6 VTEC (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 50,000 average miles
Top notch tires. Ran them on my civic for 3 years, must have got 50k miles out of them and they drove great. Rain/sleet/snow/dry pavement, couldn't ask for me and price was top notch. $400 four for 205/55/16! Love cooper products and this one didn't let me down!
10 - tyre reviewed on March 17, 2016

Latest Starfire RSC 20 Reviews

Have you driven on the Starfire RSC 20 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the RSC 20.

10 - tyre reviewed on March 17, 2016