Sumitomo H/TR AS P01

The Sumitomo HTR AS P01 is a High Performance All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 23,400 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Sumitomo HTR AS P01
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sumitomo HTR AS P01
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sumitomo HTR AS P01. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Sumitomo HTR AS P01 Review

Given 80% while driving a BMW 323i (225/50 R16 R) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
I recently changed my bmw 323i 2010 model tires from potent to sumo and the feel is too great. The car feels like a new one and there is absolutely no road sound. The ride quality along with handling has improved leaps and bounds. I will recommend this tyre to every one.
89 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2015

Latest Sumitomo HTR AS P01 Reviews

Have you driven on the Sumitomo HTR AS P01 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the HTR AS P01.

Given 80% while driving a Kia Motors Carens crdi (205/65 R15 H) on mostly town for 13,000 average miles
In the first i am used hankook optimo 415 & now useing sumitomo htr as p01 it is a very good in the brake
18 - tyre reviewed on November 21, 2018