Sumitomo Tour+ LSW

The Sumitomo Tour Plus LSW is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 39% over 171,012 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Sumitomo Tour Plus LSW
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sumitomo Tour Plus LSW
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sumitomo Tour Plus LSW. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Sumitomo Tour Plus LSW Review

Given 33% while driving a Nissan 350z (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
2003 350z replacement tires - previous tires Michelin! Spend another 200 dollars and go Michelin!! These tires are noisy - can't stay balance
57 - tyre reviewed on September 7, 2016

Latest Sumitomo Tour Plus LSW Reviews

Have you driven on the Sumitomo Tour Plus LSW tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Tour Plus LSW.

Given 10% while driving a Toyota Tacoma (215/70 R15) on a combination of roads for 1,000 easy going miles
Bought 4 Sumitomo Tour Plus LST tires on Aug 10, 219. On Aug. 15, 2019, Tire dealer had to replace bot back tires due to belt defects.
The 2 new tires, were no better.
The belts, felt like they were separating on these as well. Tires, were, loud, hard, bumpy, vibrating badly from day 1. Didn’t want any blowouts on the highway, so dealer had to change out all tires, for Hankook Kinergy PT H 737....
Happy as a clam now!!!... HUGE difference. I was told, at one of my trips to the dealer, that Sumitomo changed their rubber composition, and they’ve had nothing but problems since.....Steer clear of these tires!...You’ve been warned!..
0 - tyre reviewed on August 31, 2019
Given 10% while driving a Dodge Dart (225/45 R18) on mostly motorways for 22,000 average miles
I have 22k miles on these tires. Almost all highway. 2 months ago I had a blowout on the highway. Very scary. Took the car in to Big O where I purchased. Tire definitely defective. So I paid my 100 to replace the defective tire. This morning I took the car in because the same issue was about to happen. Paid 100 to replace another defective tire.
Why do I have to pay to replace something under warranty at all... Even proration does not seem right. Tires are the main safety feature of a car. This makes no sense. I guess I am lucky I wasn't hurt when my front tire blew at 70mph.
This morning I have read multiple reviews showing that this is not just a fluke. Multiple reports of low mileage blow outs.
(Somewhere between 19k and 23k miles). Multiple accounts of more than 1 tire of 4 purchased going out. I would never recommend this brand and in fact I may never buy from the dealer again though I have been a patron for almost 2 decades. Worthless warranty. When the tire is defective and happens more than one time... Safety is of no consequence to this manufacturer. Guess it will take someone being seriously injured or dying before they take it seriously.
DON'T BUY THESE TIRES THEY ARE DANGEROUS.
10 - tyre reviewed on September 3, 2017
Given 78% while driving a Mercedes Benz 190 2.3 16 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
so far so good, better than my Continental Contacts which lasted less than 25k
10 - tyre reviewed on September 30, 2016
57 - tyre reviewed on September 7, 2016
Given 17% while driving a BMW 535xd (240/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 123,000 average miles
Worst tires ever. EVER. They were realigned every time I got my oil changed and yet my car shook constantly...and shook hard -- so hard my face skin was shaking. Miserable wastes of money. Save yourself some money and angst -- your car is meant to be enjoyed.
5 - tyre reviewed on August 4, 2016