Sunny SN3800

Progressiveness 30%
Sunny SN3800

The Sunny SN3800 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 60 tyre reviews averaging 33% over 251,216 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sunny SN3800
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sunny SN3800. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Sunny SN3800 Reviews

Ford F 150 (305/30 R26 R) on mostly town for 15,000 easy going miles
Used these on my 26 inch wheels on my truck and they have about 90 percent tread left on them since i only use them 3 months of the year and i have now noticed weather cracks all over them . I have had them for around 4 seasons . Always garage kept. Ive put no more then 15 thousand miles on them. But i guess u get what i pay for . Dont buy these . Spend a little more and get more .
0 | - tyre reviewed on July 6, 2016
Given 10% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Fairlane NL (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
bought it from fawkner , in two month worn out , absolutely unbeliever , shop owner dont wanna know
-1 | - tyre reviewed on April 27, 2016
Given 53% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 2.0 TDi 170 S Line (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 easy going miles
Only lasted 6000 miles then developed a bulge on the tread, absolute rubbish
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 25, 2016
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Chrysler PT Cruiser (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
My car certainly is not a luxury model nor particularly sporty. For a low price and attractive tread pattern these certainly fit my criteria and have met my expectations. I don't deny that they may be noisy but not so loud as some purport. For those who claim loss of wet pavement control, my thought is they have one or more tires installed against the directional tread design. This would cause water to accumulate under the tire rather than be expelled.
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 2, 2016
Given 37% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi Colt (195/45 R15) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I've never driven on a worse tyre. These things will slide all over round roundabouts in the rain and need the abs to kick in when braking moderately from 20mph in the cold (3 degrees ish) even when only mildly damp.

I immediately noticed the noise difference they made when fitted, they are loud.

I got all 4 tyres for free, only a £40 fitting cost, and they still weren't worth the money. All 4 have now been changed to semi slick tyres for trackdays, and even they handle significantly better in the wet and cold.

On the plus side if you can credit one, they are very hard compound so should last a fair few miles. I've done over 5k miles including a half day track session, and still 5-6mm tread left. Just a shame I've had to throw them away!

Don't put a loved one on these tyres!
0 | - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2016