Sunny SN3800

Progressiveness 30%
Sunny SN3800

The Sunny SN3800 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 59 tyre reviews averaging 33% over 236,216 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sunny SN3800
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sunny SN3800. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

225/55 R16 £47.90 - £50.30 (4 prices) Compare Prices >>

Sunny SN3800 Reviews

Given 10% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Fairlane NL (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
bought it from fawkner , in two month worn out , absolutely unbeliever , shop owner dont wanna know
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on April 27, 2016
Given 53% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 2.0 TDi 170 S Line (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 easy going miles
Only lasted 6000 miles then developed a bulge on the tread, absolute rubbish
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on February 25, 2016
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Chrysler PT Cruiser (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
My car certainly is not a luxury model nor particularly sporty. For a low price and attractive tread pattern these certainly fit my criteria and have met my expectations. I don't deny that they may be noisy but not so loud as some purport. For those who claim loss of wet pavement control, my thought is they have one or more tires installed against the directional tread design. This would cause water to accumulate under the tire rather than be expelled.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on February 2, 2016
Given 37% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi Colt (195/45 R15) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I've never driven on a worse tyre. These things will slide all over round roundabouts in the rain and need the abs to kick in when braking moderately from 20mph in the cold (3 degrees ish) even when only mildly damp.

I immediately noticed the noise difference they made when fitted, they are loud.

I got all 4 tyres for free, only a £40 fitting cost, and they still weren't worth the money. All 4 have now been changed to semi slick tyres for trackdays, and even they handle significantly better in the wet and cold.

On the plus side if you can credit one, they are very hard compound so should last a fair few miles. I've done over 5k miles including a half day track session, and still 5-6mm tread left. Just a shame I've had to throw them away!

Don't put a loved one on these tyres!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2016
Given 14% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf GTi Mk5 (225/40 R18) on mostly town for 100 average miles
Terrible is the one word summary. The drone these tyres made made me certain a wheel bearing had gone. Don't bother buying these tyres! Only put up with them for 100 miles as the previous owner fitted them.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2015
Given 31% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Tiguan Sport 2.0 TDI 140hp (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
These tyres are hideous. Had two put on after buying my car second hand to get it through an MOT. First time driving at more than 55mph I was convinced the rear diff or wheel bearings were shot. Had the car checked out and no one could find anything wrong. It was whilst speaking to one mechanic and he asked when did you get those tyres fitted..BINGO! The wet weather performance is scary. These are just cheap, nasty copies of tyres and in my opinion should not be sold.
Don't buy they are a waste of money.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on August 24, 2015
Given 17% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (205/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 1,500 average miles
should never be put on a car, total noisy rubbish
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on May 24, 2015
Given 24% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Kuga (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
New tyres fitted when I purchased my car,March 2014 , I have done 6000 miles and the tyres have cracked i between the treads and are just rotting away, the are on the front of my ford kuga. Not recommended at all.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on March 9, 2015
Given 14% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 75 easy going miles
Fantastic tyre.....to keep on your spare wheel. Honestly with one of these things on your car, such is the noise they create that you will be constantly reminded to get your blown tyre repaired or replaced asap. That's the only positive as far as I can see.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2015
Given 33% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 330d M Sport (255/35 R18) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
The first thing you notice with the Tyres they look very attractive but they are completely useless in the wet dont try and corner at 30 mph you will spin round or crush. They are very noisy you may think there is something wrong with the wheel bearing especially at low speeds. The tire compound is very hard and they dont wear quickly i have done 20,000 miles and they still look like new but i will never use them ever again
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2014