Sunny SN3800

The Sunny SN3800 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 61 tyre reviews averaging 33% over 251,716 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2010 European Summer Tyre Test - 17th of 16 tyres

2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test - 48th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sunny SN3800
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sunny SN3800. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Sunny SN3800 Review

Given 10% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Fairlane NL (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
bought it from fawkner , in two month worn out , absolutely unbeliever , shop owner dont wanna know
13 - tyre reviewed on April 27, 2016

Latest Sunny SN3800 Reviews

Have you driven on the Sunny SN3800 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the SN3800.

Given 26% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 520d Tourer (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 500 average miles
Appalling.The worse tyres I have ever experienced, I would go aso far as to say they were dangerous. The car dances all over the place on the motorway, requires constant directional correction. They drift when crossing the white lines and the traction control cuts in on even moderate bends.
I have had them for 500 miles and they are going in the bin. Shocking.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 4, 2017
Ford F 150 (305/30 R26 R) on mostly town for 15,000 easy going miles
Used these on my 26 inch wheels on my truck and they have about 90 percent tread left on them since i only use them 3 months of the year and i have now noticed weather cracks all over them . I have had them for around 4 seasons . Always garage kept. Ive put no more then 15 thousand miles on them. But i guess u get what i pay for . Dont buy these . Spend a little more and get more .
2 - tyre reviewed on July 6, 2016
13 - tyre reviewed on April 27, 2016
Given 53% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 2.0 TDi 170 S Line (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 easy going miles
Only lasted 6000 miles then developed a bulge on the tread, absolute rubbish
1 - tyre reviewed on February 25, 2016
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Chrysler PT Cruiser (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
My car certainly is not a luxury model nor particularly sporty. For a low price and attractive tread pattern these certainly fit my criteria and have met my expectations. I don't deny that they may be noisy but not so loud as some purport. For those who claim loss of wet pavement control, my thought is they have one or more tires installed against the directional tread design. This would cause water to accumulate under the tire rather than be expelled.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 2, 2016