Syron 365 Days

The Syron 365 Days is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 40,000 miles driven.

2017 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test - 8th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Good aquaplaning resistance, ok dry handling, very cheap.
  • Negative - Poor wet grip, poor snow grip, high rolling resistance, high noise levels.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Syron 365 Days
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Syron 365 Days. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Syron 365 Days Review

Given 87% while driving a Mercedes Benz c350 cdi bluetec (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 40,000 average miles
I've had these tyres for over 40,000 miles now and it still had tread to last for a while, i would recommend it to everyone out there. A very good grip in wet and dry weather conditions with hardly any road noise. I will now buy a set of Syron Race 1 Plus summer tyres. Definitely worth the price.
5 - tyre reviewed on May 25, 2017

Latest Syron 365 Days Reviews

Have you driven on the Syron 365 Days tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the 365 Days.

Given 78% while driving a Lancia Ypsilon 0.9 Twinair 85 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
This tyres were under my car when I bought it. First I thought: never heard of the brand, must be sh*t. But I'm really suprised by this tyres. They are really good actually. Very good grip on wet and dry, a bit vague feedback, but goot handling. They also last very long, but I don't know how many kilometers this were already on the car.
Now they are getting towards there end of life (almost no tread left) and start to cup and make some more noise. Can't blame them, they did a very good job! I think I'm going for them again.
2 - tyre reviewed on October 11, 2018