Syron Everest 1

The Syron Everest 1 is a High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 9,015 miles driven.

2014 50 Winter Tyre Braking Overview - 44th of 48 tyres

2013 Winter Tyre Overview - Braking - 31st of 50 tyres

2012 European Tyre Test - 205/55 R16 - 16th of 16 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Syron Everest 1
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Syron Everest 1. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Syron Everest 1 Review

Given 76% while driving a Ford Focus ST (225/40 R18) on mostly country roads for 15 spirited miles
Great winter tyres for a sporty car, lots of fun! They are impressive during ground frost at freezing point, do drive with great caution. In cold wet conditions with the traction control off the car slides very progressively and inspires lots of confidence. The grip is definitely reduced compared to summer tyres, but it doesn't feel like it could break away without warning. There is a local section of road that often floods right on a blind corner, the hydroplaning resistance is impressive at country road speeds. My favourite bit is the muddy car park situation. I've seen a few soft roaders struggle with grip with heavy rain fall, yet the ST seems to roll through it. As a former Jeep owner I know all to well that wide road tyres are a source of great embarrassment in the lightest of mud, but these are good at finding grip and never get stuck. And naturally, they perform just as well in the snow, but as above the limiting factor is the ground clearance of the car. The wear is not as bad as I expected and the fronts coped well with 225hp.
10 - tyre reviewed on January 7, 2014

Latest Syron Everest 1 Reviews

Have you driven on the Syron Everest 1 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Everest 1.

10 - tyre reviewed on January 7, 2014
Given 100% while driving a Vauxhall Antara (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
I ran these tyres on my BMW . They're are absolutely amazing. I live at the top of an extremely steep hill, so steep that lorries often get stuck driving up in the wet. In the snow it's a no go for all cars and all but the best 4x4's with these tyres on I had no issues driving up the hill whilst covered in snow. They are german made and as such pass all their TUV testing. I'm now running these on my Antara. Instead of dreading snow you will be craving it so you can look smug !
0 - tyre reviewed on November 14, 2013
Given 76% while driving a Ford Mondeo (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
Bought these for my mondeo in 225/40/r18 format as didnt want to have steel wheels as well as alloys (too pricey) tires were £110 fitted each, well worth the money, turned the car into a mountain goat (not exaggerating). Bought them after being sick of getting stuck in NE England. Rim protector came in handy as well when the wife hit a curb. Considering there low profile I cant fault them in snow. Wear isnt too bad, better than I expected, getting them refitted now in 2011 and still have 9mm of tread left based on about 6000miles use. Only got front tyres being FWD. Buy them!
0 - tyre reviewed on December 2, 2011