Three A Farroad FRD 26

The Three A Farroad FRD 26 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 100% over 180,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Three A Farroad FRD 26
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Three A Farroad FRD 26
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Three A Farroad FRD 26. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Three A Farroad FRD 26 Review

Given 100% while driving a Lexus LS460 (245/45 R19 W) on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles
Supper tires
409 - tyre reviewed on September 26, 2017

Latest Three A Farroad FRD 26 Reviews

Have you driven on the Three A Farroad FRD 26 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Farroad FRD 26.

Given 96% while driving a Vauxhall Insignia CDTI 160 (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 12,500 spirited miles
Searched for tyres that met specific criteria (dry, wet, wear) and these did with the bonus of only being £45 per tyre. Fitted to Vauxhall Insignia Estate and immediately impressed with the improved handling and stopping power. A pleasure to drive in the rain and overtaking everything else with ease. Previously used Hankook, Good Year and Michelin which were hit and miss for delivering required performance and easily double the price of Farroad. Been driving with them for over a year now and have recently rotated them. Tread down to 4mm one axle and 5mm on other so hoping for about another year's use. Previous tyres (not Farroad) just managed to last a year. Yes I do tend to drive a bit spiritedly. They're not quiet but not really any louder than other makes and since I'm getting deaf it doesn't bother me. I'll certainly be looking to purchasae Farroad tyres again (but will double check criteria since manufacturers have a habit of changing specs).
0 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2019
Given 100% while driving a Ford Focus MK2 1.6TDCI 2008 2011 (225/40 R18) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Farroad 225/40r18 tyres I bought are great I had Michelin pilot 4 before these and they were crap in comparison farroad handle miles better in wet and dry conditions and last longer to I drive a lot of country roads and hit a fair few pot holes and tyres hold up fine my Michelins on the other hand would blister on the side walls and become dangerous ide buy farroad again infact I'm online ordering more now 😁
1 - tyre reviewed on October 31, 2019