Three A P606

The Three A P606 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 34 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 197,801 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Three A P606
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Three A P606

Questions and Answers for the Three A P606

2016-10-15 - Where are Three A tyres made?

Three A are a Chinese brand of tyre. They are manufactured in China.

2017-01-07 - are three a p606 zr tyres classed as all weather?

The Three-A P606 is a summer tyre.

2017-04-06 - What is the best psi to run the three a p606 tyres at ???????

The tyre pressure for the Three A P606 is vehicle and load specific. The correct tyre pressure for your vehicle can usually be found on a sticker in the door shut of the driver's door, or in the manufacturer's handbook.

2018-04-19 - The P606 tyres on my car are have M&S on then. Are there winter and summer versions of this model?

No, the P606 is an M+S marked summer tyre.

2018-05-14 - do these off any rim protection on the outer wall of the tyre (i.e an extra lip on the outside)

I'm afraid I don't know the rim protection status of the Three A P606

2018-11-25 - What is the lowest temperature it is safe to drive on Three A P606 225/45 RZ18 W tires?

There is no lower temperature limit, but like all summer tyres they will start to lose their effectiveness as temperatures drop below 7c. For safest year round motoring I recommend premium summer and winter tyres.

2019-05-04 - are they directional tread or what way should they run

The P606 is an asymmetric tyre so can run in any direction.

Top Three A P606 Review

Given 91% while driving a Jaguar X Type 2.0D S (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 9,000 spirited miles
these are branded as a winter tire not summer, bought these for our x jaguar x type as a cheap make doo but im amazed and bought some more. seeing iv been in motor trade for over 30 years and for a tire iv never heard of im very happy with this underdog brand. quiet, great grip wet or dry, only 2 criticisms are soft side wall so have to run pressures slightly higher than normal drip is great wet or dry at sacrifice of how long they last but at the price im happy.
173 - tyre reviewed on May 27, 2016

Latest Three A P606 Reviews

Have you driven on the Three A P606 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the P606.

Given 44% while driving a Proton Exora CPS (205/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
I Have bought this tyre last months. What i really not happy with the tyre is its start shaking my steering after 110KM/H. I have done on wheel and off wheel balancing but still vibrate. Have sent to two (2) different tyre shop to sattle the problem but still vibrate.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 30, 2019
Given 27% while driving a Toyota Wish (225/55 R17) on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
THIS TYRE IS VERY NOISY, IM REGRET TO BUY THIS TYRE. I WANT TO CHANGE.
3 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2019
Given 57% while driving a SEAT EXEO ST TDI 170CR (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 7,000 average miles
Had a pair fitted to the front of my Exeo. Always gone for cheap tyres as I mainly trundle up and down the motorway, but these cannot be recommended. Initially thought they were fine, but less than 6 months later, loads and loads of tread left and the side walls have given up. Been to have balancing checked today and told both tyres need replacing due to side walls on inside. Tyres are at recommended pressure, but tyre company blaming low pressure! Never had this issue before, and tyre company not interested. Won't be using this tyre company again, and will never touch AAA tyres on any vehicle! Waste of cash.
5 - tyre reviewed on August 9, 2019
Given 39% while driving a Mercedes Benz C350 V6 Estate (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
These were fitted to the rear when I bought the car, as they were fairly new I decided to leave them on and use them up before fitting premuim rubber.....

They're noisy, terrifying in the wet and have started cracking along the outside edge after 10k miles and 1 year on the car. If you have a small low powered car, they will be ok for pottering around town I guess....

They could not handle standing start launches in the dry and would make the car squirm around but in the wet? Forget it! Even driving sedatley I would find the back end stepping out on wet roundabouts. I've got x4 Goodyear Asy 5 tyres waiting to be fitted at the weekend, I honestly can't wait.
6 - tyre reviewed on August 1, 2019
Given 61% while driving a Ford Mondeo MK4 2.0L TCDI (140) Zetec Estate (225/40 R18) on for 4,000 miles
I got a set of 4 of these tyres to go on my summer alloys, 4 thousand miles in 2 needed to be replaced due to faults on the side walls, both had huge blebs in the side walls upon removing the tyres you could see the inner tyre wall looked like it was coming away from the tyre.
I would never use these tyres again.
5 - tyre reviewed on May 2, 2019