Tigar High Performance

The Tigar High Performance is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 19,700 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Tigar High Performance
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Tigar High Performance
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Tigar High Performance. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Tigar High Performance Review

Given 86% while driving a Mercedes Benz C200 CDI Elegance (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,500 average miles
For the moment I am very satisfied with the tires, they are soft good handling, very comfortable.

It passed just 2500 km on them, after some time I will update my review.
198 - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2018

Latest Tigar High Performance Reviews

Have you driven on the Tigar High Performance tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the High Performance.

Given 90% while driving a Audi A6 (205/60 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Just bought these, and they feel AMAZING compared to Nokian Hakka Green tyres. It's like a new car in the most positive of ways. Two years ago I bought Nokian Hakka Green tyres as Nokian tyres generally win all tyre tests in Finland (by the magazine Tekniikan Maailma) as Nokian is a Finnish brand (with production in Russia also, and noteworthy that Nokian actually got caught cheating in tyre-tests a few years ago, they had been cheating for atleast 14 years, ). I thought i bought a premium tyre and did not know better until I got the Tigars for half the price. The Nokian tyres lasted barely two seasons and 25.000km, One tyres side-wall exploded without any reason and that's when I decided for something else. The Nokias also needed constant input to the steering-wheel between 80-120 kph, felt really, really hard in all bumps and were generally the worst tyres Iv'e ever had. Now, the Tigars! Amazing comfort, car wants to go straight on the highway, no need for adjusting the steering back and forth, the noise-level is much less annoying and I am quite certtian they will last at least double the milage. And this is half the price, so 4 times better tyre then Nokian. HIGHLY recommended!!! And P.S. AVOID Nokian Tyres at ALL cost, they are wors then the worst Chinese tyres although they are four times the price.
3 - tyre reviewed on May 31, 2019
Given 90% while driving a Skoda Fabia 1.2Tsi (105hp) (195/55 R15 H) on mostly motorways for 200 spirited miles
I currently drive a 2011 Skoda Fabia 1.2TSI (105hp). The car was fitted just 6 months ago with four new Dunlop BluResponse tires. From that moment, the car started to bounce on the front axle (don't think that it moved from the ground, just irritating minor - but continuous - vibrations all the way from 10km/h up to 70km/h, coming from the steering wheel and the driving sit). I visited 10 different garage shops, one of them using the latest Hunter machine for checking wheels and tires, and none of them found something peculiar with the wheels or the tires. Nevertheless, my bad opinion about the Dunlop tires did not change over time. Just some days ago, I had a broken tire, so I decided instead of buying one new Dunlop tire, to listen to a friend mechanic advice, and try the Tigar High Performance tires (a Serbian subsidiary of the French manufactrer Michelin). I did the calculations and realised that buying two new Tigar tires for the fron axle (keeping the two Dunlop tires on the rear axle), would cost me less than buying a new Dunlop tire; and this is what I did. The result is that now I have a more relaxed drive with the Tigar tires, they are almost as silent as the Dunlops, produce no perceivable bouncing or vibrations, they are very good on the dry and almost as good on the wet, but overall I enjoy them 100% more than the Dunlop ones. May be that the Dunlop BlueResponse tires have very soft compound, I don't know, but the fact is that I bought two new - much more than decent - tires at half the price. And they do perform as expected!
4 - tyre reviewed on May 29, 2019
Are you trying to decide what type of tyre is best for your own winter motoring? Watch this video!
Given 93% while driving a Mazda 3 Series (195/65 R15 V) on mostly town for 15,000 spirited miles
Perfect tyres of low cost and extra feedback. Not just a plastic as expected. Its Michelin technology behind the brand name. Amazing with high % of grip on wet and dry road. If you buy high V class, it is noiseless.
27 - tyre reviewed on March 14, 2019

It passed just 2500 km on them, after some time I will update my review.
198 - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2018