Tigar Hitris

The Tigar Hitris is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 91,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Tigar Hitris
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Tigar Hitris
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Tigar Hitris. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Tigar Hitris Review

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Dacia Logan (185/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Very good feedback; being cheap ,I never expected them to be that good.
much better than my previous set of Yoko's c drive.
11 - tyre reviewed on July 12, 2014

Latest Tigar Hitris Reviews

Have you driven on the Tigar Hitris tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Hitris.

Given 64% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Cavalier 1.8i LS hatchback (195/60 R14 H) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Good value for money, safe feel to them. The only tyre I've had on the back that I know will get me round a roundabout safely. The dry grip is far too easy to induce wheelspin. And on the front only got 10K, backs only half worn.
2 - tyre reviewed on July 21, 2014
Very good feedback; being cheap ,I never expected them to be that good.
much better than my previous set of Yoko's c drive.
11 - tyre reviewed on July 12, 2014
Looking for the best all season tyre? Watch this video!
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot (175/65 R14 H) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
Best budget tyres!
2 - tyre reviewed on May 4, 2014
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mondeo (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 30,000 average miles
great tyre for value