Tigar Prima

The Tigar Prima is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 50% over 63,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Tigar Prima
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Tigar Prima
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Tigar Prima. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Tigar Prima Review

Given 87% while driving a Mercedes Benz 220 cdi advantgarde (225/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
This is Michelin brand of budget tyre that I have on Merc E220CDI ESTATE.
I'm on second pair of front tyres and happy with them.
71 - tyre reviewed on June 17, 2016

Latest Tigar Prima Reviews

Have you driven on the Tigar Prima tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Prima.

Given 21% while driving a Citron C5 (215/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 7,000 average miles
These were the worst tires I've ever had. Drove them about 10k km and sold the car, but they were awful - very bad wet breaking, the dry was not good too. They were very soft and they wear quickly. For about 10 000km they were at 50%
1 - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2017
Given 26% while driving a Alfa Romeo 155 (205/50 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I bought an Alfa 155 1.8 16V with these fitted. Immediately, I found them to be remarkable for being about the worst tyre I have experienced. Brands like Fate, Autogrip, Event spring to mind but these are probably worse. Incidentally, the Riken Maystar 2 B2 is exactly the same tyre so be aware.

Even the rather worn Nangkang EX500s on the other end were significantly better in every respect. The good points of the Tigars are fairly reasonable ride comfort, not the noisiest and they don't tramline too badly. The only plus point is that because they were always drifting, they only lasted 5000 miles (6 months since fitting).

Minus points are megre grip, abysmal in the wet, lack of adjustment so not controllable, poor feedback so corner speeds were a bit pot luck and traction and braking were predictably rubbish.

I replaced these tyres with Michelin Pilot Exalto 2 tyres which are the anthesis of every Tigar I've ever had the misfortune of trying. These tyres are only useful for mobile chicanes or people tired of living.
1 - tyre reviewed on September 6, 2017
This is Michelin brand of budget tyre that I have on Merc E220CDI ESTATE.
I'm on second pair of front tyres and happy with them.
71 - tyre reviewed on June 17, 2016
Given 87% while driving a BMW 320 (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 21,000 average miles
not a single issue , so far.
best value for the money.
8 - tyre reviewed on June 7, 2014
Given 30% while driving a Renault R21 TXi (205/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Very bad tyre. My car was totally out of control. I replaced them њитх used Continental tires that was better in all aspects.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2013