Tigar Syneris

The Tigar Syneris is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 18 tyre reviews averaging 62% over 184,100 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Tigar Syneris
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Tigar Syneris
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Tigar Syneris. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Tigar Syneris Review

Given 83% while driving a Peugeot 307 (215/45 R17) on mostly town for 30,000 spirited miles
Very good tire,manufactured in Serbia with Mishelin supervising.
156 - tyre reviewed on May 7, 2014

Latest Tigar Syneris Reviews

Have you driven on the Tigar Syneris tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Syneris.

Given 24% while driving a Peugeot 407 Coupe (235/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
Overall I do not recommend them. He should stop manufacturing. Nice design, it has Michelin behind, but very cool tires. God forbid you, to put the emergency brake ... on a dry road, does not stop, you're still going. On the wet road or at the speed of 30-50 mph (50-70 km / h) you can not feel safe. In addition, very noisy, vibration, the tire shop told me to change them. They had a pretty long life, but no comfort. Lost money.
3 - tyre reviewed on September 10, 2018
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Given 58% while driving a Volkswagen Polo gt pd130 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 100 spirited miles
These was the cheapest tires for my car, and due the good Michelin reputation I´m trying a pair on my VW Polo front wheels. The aspect is somewhat wierd when on my rins. I use Michelins pilot sport on the back wheels and they are totally differet. The Syneris are taller and narrow when compared to Michelins. The confort is very good and it is silet, but the lateral walls are very weak, despiste it has an awesome rim protector. I tryed only for a 100 km, but is slightly understeerer on dry. On the rain its very good. It looks like a decent tire for the price. Structure is poor and its slightely tall, so your car can gain some height. Due the soft side wall it wont change direction as fast as a Michelin, but its confotable, grippy and cheap. Not so bad at all.
5 - tyre reviewed on February 7, 2018
Given 23% while driving a Honda Accord (235/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Very bad tires, terible braking, bad handling, no grip when wet!
I damaged my car badly becose they are terible whenbyou brake.
24 - tyre reviewed on September 14, 2017