Tigar Tigar UHP

The Tigar Tigar UHP is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 14,600 miles driven.

2019 Summer 53 Tyre Braking Shootout - 40th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Tigar Tigar UHP
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Tigar Tigar UHP. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Tigar Tigar UHP Review

Given 90% while driving a Volkswagen Passat (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 200 spirited miles
It is my first time to buy budget tire, the cheapest tire that I have bought before was Hankook and was disappointed.
Tigar UHP is very good tire, I recommend it and I would definitely buy it again. Very comfortable tire and very good dry grip.
19 - tyre reviewed on April 30, 2018

Latest Tigar Tigar UHP Reviews

Have you driven on the Tigar Tigar UHP tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Tigar UHP.

Given 86% while driving a Audi A6 (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 9,000 spirited miles
amazing performance , these tyres out passed my expectations.
miles driven 9000.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 5, 2019
Given 86% while driving a MG ZS (205/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Very good in wet and dry for grip and feel. Punctures killed 1 tyre before tread was worn. Definitely buying them again. I used them on my mg that was tuned and never caused any issues
0 - tyre reviewed on December 22, 2018
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Given 76% while driving a Volkswagen CC (235/45 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 400 average miles
I previously had Michelin Pilot 235/40 R18 on my VW CC. Those tires were very noisy and provided poor comfort over bumps and potholes. However they lasted a lot, around 45 000km.
I was in dilema should I buy premium summer tire at around 250eur/tire or to go for cheap Tigar tires which are around 1/3 of premium tire price. Then I found information online that Michelin actually bought Tigar tires and invested bunch of money in Tigar tires production facility.
I decided to go for Tigar tires with slightly larger profile 235/45 R18 and oh my, I was pleasantly suprised. The car is transformed now. Ride is very quiet and super comfortable over potholes, speedbumps,rails and manhole covers.
Dry and wet grip and breaking are around the same as with Michelins, there is no noticable difference. Wet grip was maybe only slightly better with Michelins.
If you prefer comfort I highly recomend these Tigar tires. These UHP tires look sexy and modern. Price is super cheap and honestly I recomend these.
I cannot review tread wear since I bought these tires one week ago. I will make sure to write end of life final review once tires are worn.
If I manage to do 35 000km with these I think I will completely switch to these tires for all my cars.
7 - tyre reviewed on May 21, 2018