Tigar Tigar UHP

The Tigar Tigar UHP is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 36,600 miles driven.

2019 Summer 53 Tyre Braking Shootout - 40th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Tigar Tigar UHP
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Tigar Tigar UHP. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Tigar Tigar UHP Review

Given 90% while driving a Volkswagen Passat (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 200 spirited miles
It is my first time to buy budget tire, the cheapest tire that I have bought before was Hankook and was disappointed.
Tigar UHP is very good tire, I recommend it and I would definitely buy it again. Very comfortable tire and very good dry grip.
32 - tyre reviewed on April 30, 2018

Latest Tigar Tigar UHP Reviews

Have you driven on the Tigar Tigar UHP tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Tigar UHP.

Given 89% while driving a Volkswagen 1.8 20vT Sport (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
Have purchased expensive Yokohama tires last year; not worth the price i paid.
Had a tire blowout last week ; decided to buy four Tigar UHP, upon the Mechanics advice.
I was surprised,Tires behaved amazingly well ; paying almost half the price of the Yoko's.
Strongly recommend.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 12, 2019
Given 63% while driving a Honda CIVIC CDTI (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Very happy with the tyres on the dry but dangerous on wet and damp road.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 11, 2019
Given 81% while driving a BMW 320 d (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
After passing 2200km, the tires are excellent at that price, better than some of the top of the class
7 - tyre reviewed on May 7, 2019
Given 67% while driving a Alfa Romeo GT 1.9 JTD (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I have bought this budget tyres last year. I have choose this one because of price ( around 40 euro / tyre ). Before this i was having Continental ContiSport 5. For the price i pay, they are good tyres, but cannot be compared with premium tyres like Pirelli, Michelin or continental.

Grip on dry surfaces is very good, the tyre is soft and if you want to have a sporty style of driving, you will feel that on curves is more than soft. On wet surface, just feels like you're floating. If you catch a summer rain on highway, at 120kmh you don't feel very safe with this tyres. The handling is average good, and they are comfortable...

For the price i pay i guess are very good tyres.

The worst part, is that that the rim protection is almost inexistent. I have 225/40/18 and last year i have refurb my rims... This spring, i need to refurb it again because as i said the rim protection is almost 0.

I don't know how medium budget tyres are, but i guess are similar to this one... so my opinion is that, if you have money choose something premium ( Pirelli, continental, Bridgestone, Michelin ), if not, go with the Tigar. For the price you pay, you will get more than you expect from this tyre.
3 - tyre reviewed on March 29, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Audi A6 (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 9,000 spirited miles
amazing performance , these tyres out passed my expectations.
miles driven 9000.