Toyo H08

The Toyo H08 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 50% over 62,050 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Toyo H08
0/0 R0 0
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Toyo H08. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Toyo H08 Review

Given 70% while driving a Peugeot Expert (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 30 spirited miles
I put these tyres on my van last year just before it started to snow. Not once did I get stuck in the snow. Took them off in the spring and refitted them this winter I think they are a good allround tyre.
21 - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2011

Latest Toyo H08 Reviews

Have you driven on the Toyo H08 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the H08.

Given 77% while driving a (225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
Excellent and very strong tire.

Can handle alot of abuse, strong case, nice heavy duty tire.

0 - tyre reviewed on October 10, 2017
Given 92% while driving a Volkswagen Kombi 2L 1975 (185/75 R14 S) on mostly country roads for 20 average miles
Excellent tyre for VW Kombi and touring. Lots of country driving and the Toyo H08 tyres have performed very well. They still appear as new, with no wear and still plenty of tread depth. Tyres handle dirt roads without any problems. Will buy again, and will put them on my trailer as well.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 17, 2015
Given 20% while driving a Nissan D21 modified (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 20,000 easy going miles
that tires are badly, and por confort.... donĀ“t buy please
1 - tyre reviewed on November 4, 2013
Given 37% while driving a Toyota Hilux mk6 3.0 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 27,000 spirited miles
These tyres have very poor grip. My Toyota HiLux Ute had a set of Bridgestone tyres from new and they lasted 98,000km. Even at very low tread they had better grip than the Toyo's had brand new. I get the ABS comming on continualy because the grip is so poor.
I should have spent the extra $ and purchased the same Bridgestone tyres that were fitted by Toyota from new.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 18, 2013