Toyo Proxes CF2

Show all: Toyo tyres, Passenger Car Summer Premium Touring tyres
The Toyo Proxes CF2 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 13 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 60,675 miles driven.

This tyre replaced the Toyo Proxes CF1

Toyo Proxes CF2

Toyo Proxes CF2 Reviews

Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf MK4 GTTDI 150 (205-55-16-V)
Driving on a combination of roads for 10 spirited miles
Had these put on my golf as i couldnt get Goodyears from my supplier,,I must say i'm going to be getting these again,they have performed realy well over Scottish Highland roads in all weather,,They do wear a little faster than the Goodyears but grip a lot better and are very quiet.
tyre reviewed on October 5, 2015
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Clio II 1.2 16v (185-60-14-H)
Driving on mostly country roads for 14,580 spirited miles
Terrific tyres, I have been using them for 2 years now, without any issues in any sort of environment... even though they are 2 years old now they don`t show anything like a performance drop anywhere. A "must have" tyre, for any car!
tyre reviewed on September 19, 2015
Looking to buy the Toyo Proxes CF2? Click here to search for the best price for the Toyo Proxes CF2 or any other tyre.
Given 37% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota (205-50-16-)
Terriable in the rain comfort is none .kumhos are better . Goodyear eagle f1 are the best iv had in years but these are no good feels dangerous when i corner like the cars floating .
tyre reviewed on September 17, 2015
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo (195-45-16-V)
Having posted a review of these tires after 275 miles of use, I thought about coming back and describing their performance after 3,740 miles of more than average (aggressive) use.

I will be brief. They continue being fantastic in every single respect, and that slight buzz I mentioned in my previous review has gone away in a major degree, now the tires only buzz very little on very rough road surfaces. And the wear is minimal - still at 6mm after spirited driving for most of those 3,740 miles.

I am most impressed by these tires and they would be on my Alfa 146 again for sure.
tyre reviewed on September 17, 2015
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Megane (205-55-16-V)
First day, so no comments yet.
First oppinion: very comfortable with great road feedback
tyre reviewed on August 27, 2015
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen 2.0 TDI 4Motion 16V (215-55-16-V)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on June 19, 2015
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat 500 (185-55-15-H)
I love these tires. Far better than the Continental Premium 2's and very very fuel efficient while offering grip and being cheaper than the so called 'premium' brands. Very happy with my choice and I recommend them!
tyre reviewed on April 17, 2015
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Grande Punto 1.3Multijet 75bhp (175-65-15-H)
Used to run Michelins which were good, they were replaced 19 months ago with a set of Toyo Proxes CF2 tires. They just excel in every respect, it would be impossible for me to rate them below 10/10 anywhere.

A must-have tire, my G.P. 1.3 Multijet is great fun -and comfortable- to drive in any environment. Very highly recommended.
tyre reviewed on January 26, 2015
Given 99% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo (195-45-16-V)
Driving on a combination of roads for 275 spirited miles
Having swapped my 14" (185/60/14) set of wheels and tires for 16" (195/45/16) on my Alfa 146 (1.4 TS), I'd fitted these tires taking into account a suggestion from a friend that they were terrific.

After just 275 miles I couldn't agree with him more - the grip they offer is beyond belief - especially in the dry, not that wet grip is lacking, quite the opposite. As a rough estimation, my cornering speeds have increased by about 35-40%, no exaggeration.

They provide fantastic feedback, I am always completely aware of what the car is doing at any given moment, wet or dry.

As far as wear is concerned, well after 275 miles they still have these yellow lines on them, so I am sure these will wear excellently indeed.

Regarding comfort, well they are quite good, it's just that on some road surfaces they do produce a slight buzz, not anything annoying but audible by anyone nonetheless. On the motorways they are very quiet, and the same applies for smooth road surfaces in general - it's just that here in Greece the roads are mostly worn a bit, with some roads being truly terrible (the buzz there is almost annoying). So I've rated them "9" there, because it isn't really the tire's fault.

Another impressive fact is that my fuel consumption has remained the same as my former 14" Continental Eco Contact 5's (which were rated a class higher than the CF2 - "B" instead of "C" for the Toyos)

So far things are truly fantastic overall, the driving behavior of my Alfa 146 has improved dramatically with no losses anywhere, practically, so I would definitely go for them again.
tyre reviewed on December 22, 2014
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Lancia (195-50-15-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 12,000 spirited miles
Fantastic tyres. My Delta is joyful with them under practically every circumstance, and my driving style should have pointed out likely weaknesses but that hasn't happened in the 23 months I have been using the CF2 tyre. I will get a set of them again when these wear out, probably another 8,000 - 10,000 miles is feasible to be squeezed out of them.
tyre reviewed on November 20, 2014

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with cartyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Search by Tyre Size: