Toyo Proxes CF2

Progressiveness 76%
Toyo Proxes CF2

The Toyo Proxes CF2 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Toyo Proxes CF1

Tyre review data from 19 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 89,983 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Toyo Proxes CF2

Questions and Answers for the Toyo Proxes CF2

2016-07-09 - Would these be suitable for a Mazda mx5 1.8 mark 3 and are the tyre walls soft. Many thanks.

The CF2s have reasonable sidewalls, though depending on how sporty you want your drive there might be better choices. Check out our MX5 tyre review page for other suggestions.

Top Toyo Proxes CF2 Reviews

Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf MK4 GTTDI 150 (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 10 spirited miles
Had these put on my golf as i couldnt get Goodyears from my supplier,,I must say i'm going to be getting these again,they have performed realy well over Scottish Highland roads in all weather,,They do wear a little faster than the Goodyears but grip a lot better and are very quiet.
3 | - tyre reviewed on October 5, 2015
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo (225/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 1,300 spirited miles
After 2 sets of Bridgestone's on my Alfa Romeo GT I'd fitted these in 225/45/17 dimension, since I found them at an attractive price and based on the reviews here.

Very early still for a detailed review but after 1,300 miles I have noticed my GT has become very progressive before the limit, which she wasn't with the old Bridge's, that seemingly is a great asset of these tires.
1 | - tyre reviewed on February 16, 2016
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat 500 (185/55 R15 H) on mostly town for 10,000 spirited miles
These tyres are amazing in the wet and are very fuel efficient. Progressiveness is great as well, but do not have maximum grip in the dry, a bit 'slippery' for my liking. This is due to the harder compound than sports tires, but as a result they last longer. In my opinion, the perfect 'touring tire'. Will buy again if the price is right vs. the competition (was a little on the expensive side).

1 | - tyre reviewed on February 25, 2016

Latest Toyo Proxes CF2 Reviews

Honda Jazz (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Put these on the front of a Honda Jazz instead of the Honda recommended Dunlop SP Sport. I first noticed an improvement and reduction in road noise over the Dunlops. Dry grip is good but cannot comment on wet grip as I haven't encountered sufficient rain. Only had them on 2 weeks, but I would say Iam very happy with them and would probably fit them again.
0 | - tyre reviewed on July 28, 2016
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo (195/60 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 8 average miles
Fitted those a year ago, standard size for the Alfa 147 1.6 TS, they are amazing and excellent price / quality ratio, paid 300 Euros for a full set.

No shortcomings noticed yet, braking, grip (wet & dry), feedback, comfort, these are the ones to go for.
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 23, 2016
Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Megane (185/60 R15) on mostly town for 12,500 average miles
Pretty satisfied with these tyres. They are going into their 3rd season now and are clearly way more silent than the winter set. Comfortable on the road and with good enough grip and lateral stability to make you feel safe, even in wet conditions and higher speeds. Braking response is also very acceptable.
1 | - tyre reviewed on May 18, 2016
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Clio 1.5 dCi 86 (185/55 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Very good tyre. Very good grip in the dry and in the wet. Can't tell very much about wear because of the low mileage but untill now I#m very happy with them.
1 | - tyre reviewed on March 17, 2016
Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Honda crx vtec 91 (195/60 R14) on mostly town for 500 average miles
Very good tires for their price.I couldn't find other tires for my ee8 crx vtec with these oem dimensions so i didn't have other options.But they handle very good and i'm very pleased with my purchase.
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 28, 2016