Toyo Proxes CF2

Progressiveness 75%
Toyo Proxes CF2

The Toyo Proxes CF2 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

This tyre replaced the Toyo Proxes CF1

Tyre review data from 17 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 77,475 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Toyo Proxes CF2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Toyo Proxes CF2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

185/55 R15 £41.45 - £47.00 (6 prices) Compare Prices >>
195/45 R16 £49.92 - £62.28 (6 prices) Compare Prices >>
195/60 R14 £42.43 - £49.40 (5 prices) Compare Prices >>
205/45 R17 £66.00 - £70.30 (5 prices) Compare Prices >>
205/55 R16 £39.89 - £61.19 (28 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/45 R17 £54.61 - £72.30 (11 prices) Compare Prices >>

Toyo Proxes CF2 Reviews

Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Clio 1.5 dCi 86 (185/55 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Very good tyre. Very good grip in the dry and in the wet. Can't tell very much about wear because of the low mileage but untill now I#m very happy with them.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on March 17, 2016
Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Honda crx vtec 91 (195/60 R14) on mostly town for 500 average miles
Very good tires for their price.I couldn't find other tires for my ee8 crx vtec with these oem dimensions so i didn't have other options.But they handle very good and i'm very pleased with my purchase.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on February 28, 2016
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat 500 (185/55 R15 H) on mostly town for 10,000 spirited miles
These tyres are amazing in the wet and are very fuel efficient. Progressiveness is great as well, but do not have maximum grip in the dry, a bit 'slippery' for my liking. This is due to the harder compound than sports tires, but as a result they last longer. In my opinion, the perfect 'touring tire'. Will buy again if the price is right vs. the competition (was a little on the expensive side).

Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on February 25, 2016
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo (225/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 1,300 spirited miles
After 2 sets of Bridgestone's on my Alfa Romeo GT I'd fitted these in 225/45/17 dimension, since I found them at an attractive price and based on the reviews here.

Very early still for a detailed review but after 1,300 miles I have noticed my GT has become very progressive before the limit, which she wasn't with the old Bridge's, that seemingly is a great asset of these tires.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on February 16, 2016
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf MK4 GTTDI 150 (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 10 spirited miles
Had these put on my golf as i couldnt get Goodyears from my supplier,,I must say i'm going to be getting these again,they have performed realy well over Scottish Highland roads in all weather,,They do wear a little faster than the Goodyears but grip a lot better and are very quiet.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 5, 2015
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Clio II 1.2 16v (185/60 R14 H) on mostly country roads for 14,580 spirited miles
Terrific tyres, I have been using them for 2 years now, without any issues in any sort of environment... even though they are 2 years old now they don`t show anything like a performance drop anywhere. A "must have" tyre, for any car!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 19, 2015
Given 37% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota (205/50 R16) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Terriable in the rain comfort is none .kumhos are better . Goodyear eagle f1 are the best iv had in years but these are no good feels dangerous when i corner like the cars floating .
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2015
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo (195/45 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 3,740 spirited miles
Having posted a review of these tires after 275 miles of use, I thought about coming back and describing their performance after 3,740 miles of more than average (aggressive) use.

I will be brief. They continue being fantastic in every single respect, and that slight buzz I mentioned in my previous review has gone away in a major degree, now the tires only buzz very little on very rough road surfaces. And the wear is minimal - still at 6mm after spirited driving for most of those 3,740 miles.

I am most impressed by these tires and they would be on my Alfa 146 again for sure.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2015
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Megane (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
First day, so no comments yet.
First oppinion: very comfortable with great road feedback
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on August 27, 2015
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen 2.0 TDI 4Motion 16V (215/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
No Comments Left