Toyo Proxes CF2

The Toyo Proxes CF2 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Toyo Proxes CF1

Tyre review data from 50 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 297,029 miles driven.

2019 ADAC Summer Tyre Test - 185/65 R15 - 8th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Good in the dry.
  • Negative - A little weak in the wet.

2018 AutoBild Summer Tyre Overview - 27th of 47 tyres

2017 Auto Express Summer Tyre Test - 9th of 11 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Toyo Proxes CF2

Questions and Answers for the Toyo Proxes CF2

2016-07-09 - Would these be suitable for a Mazda mx5 1.8 mark 3 and are the tyre walls soft. Many thanks.

The CF2s have reasonable sidewalls, though depending on how sporty you want your drive there might be better choices. Check out our MX5 tyre review page for other suggestions.

2016-11-04 - I'm looking to buy tires for my hybrid Honda Jazz (175/65/15 84H) and i'm considering buying these (Toyo Proxes CF2) or Falken ZE914. I don't know how to take in consideration all the ratings here (official tests & customers reviews) because most of the usage here is for sports cars and bigger tires that are not my case. I'm looking for a good tire for calm driving that would do well if i ever accidentally take a turn too fast on dry or wet road and has good fuel efficiency. Thanks ahead! p.s - please refer to the two tires i mentioned as they both cost the same and are available in my country in the size i need

Of the two tyres mentioned, we would likely pick the Falken, only because it is a slightly newer pattern. Our experience with each tyre is low though, so we're also only going by what reviews and tests are telling us.

2018-02-01 - Hello! If possible, could you please inform me about the weight of the tire Toyo Proxes CF2 215/55/16 97V. Thank you very much

We don't have exact data for the Toyo CF2, however it should fall between 8 and 10 kgs.

Top Toyo Proxes CF2 Review

Given 100% while driving a Alfa Romeo (195/60 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 8 average miles
Fitted those a year ago, standard size for the Alfa 147 1.6 TS, they are amazing and excellent price / quality ratio, paid 300 Euros for a full set.

No shortcomings noticed yet, braking, grip (wet & dry), feedback, comfort, these are the ones to go for.
179 - tyre reviewed on June 23, 2016

Latest Toyo Proxes CF2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Toyo Proxes CF2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Proxes CF2.

Given 71% while driving a Toyota Corolla AE101 (195/50 R15 V) on mostly country roads for 8,000 spirited miles
They do the job, i had rainsport 3s before these, i lost grip in corners with the proxies in the same wet weather conditions and speed as the rainsport3 other than that they both faired the same
19 - tyre reviewed on January 19, 2019
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Given 93% while driving a Renault Megane (195/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 19,000 average miles
I try lot of tyres, but never use tyre like this one! After 19000 miles on mine Megane mk3 I was buy another set of Toyo CF2. Even after listet mileage tyres still "behave" safe for use. I lost traction only once, but that was one week before I replace tyre with new one, so it very impressive. Big recommendation for a good quality tyre at great price. I paid 45Eur per tyre...
13 - tyre reviewed on January 10, 2019
Given 100% while driving a Vauxhall zafira 1.7 diesel (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
These are the third set of tyres I've had on the front of my car and are undoubtedly the best. While not deficient in any way compared to the previous two sets, their wear rate and therefore life have been head and shoulders better. The factory-fit Continentals were utterly dreadful, lasting just 17,000 miles. (I will NEVER buy Continentals. Not only did they wear unacceptably quickly, they seemed unusually prone to punctures: both rear tyres suffered terminal punctures in the first 27,000 miles, compared to only one other puncture in the last 40 years.) The Avon ZV7s that I replaced them with lasted a slightly better 19,000 miles. But the current Toyo CF2s are just coming up to 20,000 miles and have plenty of tread left, such that they will last at least 24,000 miles, which is an excellent 25% more than the Avons, for around the same price, and an astounding 40% more than the Continentals, which are much more expensive. To be clear, this is on the same car, with the same (only) driver, doing the same annual mileage on the same mix of journeys, so the results are directly comparable. Given that the Toyos are no worse if not better in every other regard, they are definitely now my tyre of choice, so that I will go out of my way and pay more to buy more, and have no hesitation in recommending them.
2 - tyre reviewed on January 5, 2019
Given 81% while driving a Toyota Corolla Altis (205/45 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Awesome tires for its price range and thanks to tirereviews for giving such platform to share and gain info
1 - tyre reviewed on December 25, 2018