Toyo TEO plus

Progressiveness 75%
Toyo TEO plus

The Toyo TEO plus is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 104,130 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Toyo TEO plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Toyo TEO plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Toyo TEO plus. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Toyo TEO plus Reviews

Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Passat 2.0 140 Sport Estate (235/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 68,000 average miles
I have had two sets of Toyo TEO plus 235/45R17 97W on my 2006 VW Passat Wagon. The first travelled 105,000km the second 109,000km. I always set tyre pressures to suit load which has included towing a trailer. I drive distance in Australia, on course chip seal, typically covering 40,000km per year mainly on curse control. Teo Plus are not so good in the wet and suffer noticeable understeer when pushed. Provided you allow for this they are always predictable. OEM tyres were Bridgestone Potenza RE 050A which were fabulous but became very noisy when half warn. RE050A’s managed 75,000km and I would have bought again but were ridiculously expensive at the time A$385 each so purchased Teo Plus at A$190 each. In the market again and now can’t get Teo Plus in my size. RE050A’s still available and dropped to A$190 but not really suited my touring tyre needs
0 | - tyre reviewed on July 26, 2016
Given 49% (breakdown) while driving a Chevrolet optra (185/65 R14 T) on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
No comments left
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 18, 2014
Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Primera (205/55 R15) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Had these before, they lasted really well with mainly suburban driving, on an older front wheel drive Corolla running 185 / 65 r14. Decided to get another set, though in a different size 205 / 55 r15, and on a far more powerful Nissan Primera. The same the great result, quiet, well mannered, confident in both wet and dry conditions. Thankful that I resisted spending a lot more for performance style tires, with these handling more than expected and in conditions that has been thrown at them with confidence.
0 | - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2014
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Daihatsu Charade (165/55 R14 V) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
predictable, good dry and wet grip among the comfort tyres. The best thing is quietness and comfort. It takes a few days to get use to the softness (slightly lack of road feedback), once familiar with the characteristic, can start to push the car and do power slides.
0 | - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2013
Given 57% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 6,000 easy going miles
Too much of a comfort tyre for me. These feel "squigy" with very poor road feedback. Can't say I have not crashed the car using the teo's, but I can feel them letting go in the wet at low speeds. Dry grip seems adequate, though lack of feel discourages me from any attempt to find there limits. Certainly more comfortable than the goodyear excellence that were on there, but no where near the responsiveness. No signs of premature wear after 10000km. Probably are quieter than the excellence. Disappointingly poor rating from EU for Teo's rolling resistance. Made in Japan is a plus. I've since had nexen nfera su1 put on the front and teo's moved to the back. Nfera is a vastly superior tyre in terms of feel and wet grip, without the high rolling resistance of the teo.
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 11, 2013