Triangle Sportex TSH11

The Triangle Sportex TSH11 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 28,600 miles driven.

2018 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 15th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Acceptable dry handling.
  • Negative - Poor dry and wet braking, poor balance during emergency maneuvers.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Triangle Sportex TSH11
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Triangle Sportex TSH11. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Triangle Sportex TSH11 Review

Given 83% while driving a Jaguar xf premium luxury (255/35 R20) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I have these on my Jaguar XF and despite my fears of these being ditch finders I have been pleasantly surprised, an excellent all round tyre that is available for next to nothing because of brand snobbery.
I drive my car pretty hard and have 255 bhp and a shed load of torque going through the rear wheels and they have proven to be perfectly acceptable in all conditions, yes I can make the rear end step out in the wet, but I could also do that with the previous Dunlops which were 5 times more expensive.
Give these a go, you will be surprised, I was. Unbelievable value for money.
55 - tyre reviewed on December 23, 2016

Latest Triangle Sportex TSH11 Reviews

Have you driven on the Triangle Sportex TSH11 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Sportex TSH11.

Given 51% while driving a Ford Mondeo Titanium 2.0 TCDI (215/50 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 15,000 average miles
Fitted 4 of these new tyres. They were average in wet and dry when first bought. I gave them an aggressive testing when first fitted to learn their performance and limits/safety and the results were average in all areas. I thought I had made a smart choice between safety and cost. As they wore they became very slippery in the wet, the tyres felt a lot harder to touch and both dry and wet handling were not as good. road noise was noticeable at the end of life but not loud. I replaced the front tyres with Cooper Zeon Cs8's which are A rated in wet and the car was very dangerous oversteering in wet AND dry. The premium tyres really showed the marked difference in cheap chineese rubber and better brands. Changed the last 2 tyres out early due to safety reasons. Choose Goodyear Efficent Grip Performance.Would never buy again
0 - tyre reviewed on October 18, 2018
Given 77% while driving a Ford Fiesta (195/45 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
I usually go for a mid-range tyre, but on this occasion the family runabout needed a set of new tyres and the price was right at my local tyre depot for these Triangle Sportex TSH11.
I didn't expect much given the price and the country of origin, but after about 500 miles I can say that I am very impressed with this tyre. Dry grip is excellent, and wet grip too.
Being a low powered fiesta it is hard to say in general terms where the limit of grip is, but I have pushed the car hard around country bends and when merging onto motorways on twisty slip roads and I have yet to feel the car lose grip. This is different to previous budget tyres that were fitted to this car which would often spin the wheels when taking a sharp turn from stationary! No issues with the comfort of these tyres, while at the same time handling and the steering feel are retained.
Time will tell how well these tyres wear - but for the moment, very impressed!
3 - tyre reviewed on February 8, 2018
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Given 91% while driving a Mercedes Benz E250 CDI (265/35 R18) on a combination of roads for 0 miles
I have a mercedes e250cdi amg w212 2009.. iv always put on marshal tyres, the dealer said they were midrange infact thy were not.... with budgets and midrange i always got a fishtail wobble from the rear wen goin over bumps... mechanics cudnt find anything wrong with my car... after many years i changed dealers an i said to him give me good midrange tyres he gave me triangle tsh11 the car drives so good an the fishtail wobbles has gone... im the happiest man alive .. excellent tyres if u hav a mid large saloon brilliant tyres
8 - tyre reviewed on September 1, 2017
Given 77% while driving a BMW 118d (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 8,000 average miles
Great budget tyre.
I had these put on for an MOT on my BMW 118d. They were a random budget tyre i have been pleasantly surprised with them. They have worn extremely well and have been every bit as good as my pirelli and goodyear tyres previous.
For value for money i would certainly recommend these.
8 - tyre reviewed on May 31, 2017
Give these a go, you will be surprised, I was. Unbelievable value for money.
55 - tyre reviewed on December 23, 2016