Triangle TR928

The Triangle TR928 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 16,540 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Triangle TR928
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Triangle TR928
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Triangle TR928. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Triangle TR928 Review

Given 76% while driving a Ford Contour (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 33 average miles
These were surprisingly decent tires, especially for the price. Dry grip was fine, wet grip was quite good. I never had an issue in the wet for 33K miles (completely worn out at 33K miles). Feedback, progressiveness, noise, all fine. These aren't track/race tires, but they were fine for everyday commuting. I road race motorcycles, so I'm probably more conditioned than most to always be smooth no matter what I'm driving. I was never fearful of conditions while driving on these tires. Never had a failure although a nail puncture did require a plug. I'd definitely buy again. (I may have mistakenly left a similar response for the 918 model thinking I was leaving feedback on the 928 - apologies).
22 - tyre reviewed on November 22, 2012

Latest Triangle TR928 Reviews

Have you driven on the Triangle TR928 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the TR928.

Given 74% while driving a Kia Motors Sedona LE Auto (215/65 R15) on mostly motorways for 1,507 average miles
Had two Triangle CNTT GLS TR928 TYRES speed rated H100 fitted to front (drive) wheels on 2005 Kia Sedona. 8mm new tread depth, driven 1507 miles, 70℅ of these motorway. Overall a decent budget to mid-range tyre and good value. Tyre + valve + balance + fit = paid £45.00 each tyre. Checked wear at 1507 miles & still at 8mm. Previous 'performance' tyres rotated to rear so expected reduced response on steer but no noticeable difference. Likewise with grip on dry roads where grip was very good. Grip on wet - when stopping and cornering I noted a little reduction in performance but not to where I would feel unsafe. When setting off on a wet road performance is poor, particularly on an incline where any excess engine speed causes tyres to slip, even on my Sedona which is an automatic?? Road noise slightly increased, particularly on concrete sections of motorway but not excessive. Comfort- when first fitted I felt the steering quite hard and wasn't happy feeling every lump and bump on an uneven surface. Checked tyre pressures to find tyre fitters had grossly over-inflated to 52lb PSI. Once reduced to manufactures recommended pressure there was a huge improvement. TIP: Reduced by a further 4lb PSI & improved grip on wet road when setting off and tyre is far from being 'under-inflated. On a budget I would recommend this tyre.
6 - tyre reviewed on November 17, 2016
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
22 - tyre reviewed on November 22, 2012