Tristar Ice+ S110 SnowPower

The Tristar Ice Plus S110 SnowPower is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 22% over 0 miles driven.

2015 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 50th of 51 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Tristar Ice Plus S110 SnowPower
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Tristar Ice Plus S110 SnowPower. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Tristar Ice Plus S110 SnowPower Reviews

Have you driven on the Tristar Ice Plus S110 SnowPower tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ice Plus S110 SnowPower.

Given 22% while driving a Hyundai Santa Fe (235/60 R18) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Sorry I won't comment on wear because they won't get the chance to wear. I bought my hyundai santa fe with these fitted & they are terrible. My wife (Who drives this car) compained about the rear of the car sliding on bends 4 or 5 times. I drove the car then & on a 90° bend going very slow & road slightly damp at worst the back slid out. It felt like it was on ice, thankfully it has auto 4wd. Never would I recommend these tyres.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 28, 2018

See all 1 customer reviews of the Tristar Ice Plus S110 SnowPower (newest first) >>