Unigrip Vantage

The Unigrip Vantage is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 2,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Unigrip Vantage
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Unigrip Vantage
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Unigrip Vantage. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Unigrip Vantage Review

Given 80% while driving a Ford Mondeo (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Just put two of these tyres on the front of my Ford Mondeo (2K ago). They came with 8mm of tread and were only £55 each, balanced and fitted. I'm not a hard driver so if difficult to score wet and dry grip. What I did notice was how quiet the tyres run, even on the motorway. I bought these simply because of the price. I changed my last budget tyre with 18K on them and there was still some grip left. The lasted many more miles than my previous tyres which I paid twice the price for. I will update my review when I put more miles on the tyres.
19 - tyre reviewed on October 30, 2014

Latest Unigrip Vantage Reviews

Have you driven on the Unigrip Vantage tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Vantage.

19 - tyre reviewed on October 30, 2014