Uniroyal Rainsport 2
Show all: Uniroyal tyres, Passenger Car Summer Ultra High Performance tyres
The Uniroyal Rainsport 2 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 220 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 2,078,241 miles driven.
This tyre replaced the Uniroyal Rainsport
This tyre has been replaced by the Uniroyal Rainsport 3
|205/55 R16||£55.10 - £55.10 (1 prices)|
|225/45 R17||£74.56 - £83.39 (4 prices)|
|225/40 R18||£82.08 - £107.30 (3 prices)|
|235/35 R19||£134.54 - £167.66 (3 prices)|
|Available in 66 tyre sizes - View all.|
Tyre Test Results:
- 2nd: 2010 EVO Tyre Test (205/45 r17)
- 5th: 2011 Autobild Max Performance Summer Tyre Test (225/40 R18)
- 7th: 2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test (225/45 R17)
- 8th: 2010 AMS Premium Brand Tyre Test (245/45 r17 )
- 8th: 2010 Auto Express Ultra High Performance Tyre Test (225/45 r18)
- 10th: 2010 European Summer Tyre Test (225/45 r17)
- 13th: 2012 Auto Bild Max Performance Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 14th: 2013 European Summer Sports Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 18th: 2014 Auto Bild 50 Summer Tyre Shootout (225/50 R17)
Find these reviews useful? Why not add your own tyre review and help others pick a tyre!
Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!