Uniroyal Rainsport 5

The Uniroyal Rainsport 5 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Uniroyal Rainsport 3

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Uniroyal Rainsport 5
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Uniroyal Rainsport 5

Questions and Answers for the Uniroyal Rainsport 5

2019-10-31 - Hi guys.....When will you review the new Uniroyal Rainsport 5 ?

The short answer is that I don't know! We've not had any official communication about the Rain Sport 5 yet, as soon as we do the site will be update with data!

Top Uniroyal Rainsport 5 Review

Given 90% while driving a Peugeot 207 SW Outdoor (205/55 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 800 spirited miles
Having used rainsport 3s for the past 2 years or 42.000km it was time for a change. I always change at 2 year interval October or November with 40-45k kilometres on average. I reside in northern Greece and the last time round I fancied the idea of an all season Tyre but after the fitters recommendation ended up with the uniroyals. The rainsport 3s were a revelation in winter and commendable in the summer. I always fit premium tyres and the rainsport 3s were left wanting a little bit for grip in scorching hot tarmac.
The rainsport 5s in question are on initial impressions (1200km so far) a bona fide premium Tyre in the dry, gone are the days of the soft sidewalls. The Tyre provides excellent turn in and high speed stabillity. In the wet is still king though I have never tried nokians. Don't be fooled reading tests that other premium are equally good in the wet. In deep water and poor road surfaces the uniroyals offer a sense of security above anything else.
They are also less noisy but for some reason maybe unrelated to the tyres the fuel consumption is marginally higher.
Also the experience from the 3s taught me that in very light snow to they are drivable I am not suggesting they are as good as all seasons but they provide some traction and don't have the typical wooden feel of summer tyres.
All things considered a great Tyre.
4 - tyre reviewed on November 20, 2019

Latest Uniroyal Rainsport 5 Reviews

Have you driven on the Uniroyal Rainsport 5 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Rainsport 5.

All things considered a great Tyre.
4 - tyre reviewed on November 20, 2019