Viking ProTech HP

The Viking ProTech HP is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 91% over 9,000 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2016 Market Overview - Braking Test - 20th of 50 tyres

2017 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Shootout - 31st of 43 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Viking ProTech HP

Questions and Answers for the Viking ProTech HP

2017-12-31 - The tyre ratings for this Viking Protech HP are higher than the Michelin PilotSport 4's and the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asym 3 - so it would seem this is a better tyre all round? Is there any reason i should be choosing the Michelin or Goodyear over these as the Viking is described as a budget tyre, and didn't come up as one of recommended tyres for my BMW over the big brands despite having better ratings?

The Michelin and Goodyear will be better tyres. This Viking ProTech HP only has 4 reviews, which we don't consider to be enough reviews to have a good representation, plus it has not been featured in any tyre tests. It might represent excellent value for money though.

Top Viking ProTech HP Review

Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn C4 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 400 spirited miles
I bought these tyres a few days ago. They are fitted in place of Uniroyal M&S 66 winter tyres. Instantly I noticed they absorbed road bumps much better and transformed the handling of my car on fast bends and tight roundabouts. They are also quiet on motorways and feel altogether better than my previous summer tyres, Michelin Primacy HPs. I cannot yet speak about their wear characteristics. So far, I am very happy with them and delighted with my purchase. When they were balanced, after being fitted to the wheels, they needed almost no weights. The fitter said they were perfect from his point of view and it was obvious that they were from the Continental stable.
84 - tyre reviewed on March 1, 2016

Latest Viking ProTech HP Reviews

Have you driven on the Viking ProTech HP tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the ProTech HP.

Given 99% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Corsa C (185/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 600 average miles
I bought these tyres a few weekss ago. Those tire replace my old Uniroyal rain sport 2. Instantly I noticed they handle the car on the ground and much lower noiseand they much better and transformed the handling of my car on fast bends and tight roundabouts. They are also quiet on motorways and feel altogether better than my previous summer tyres. Also make me suprise is, I found when I break, the car take very quick respond and stand very quickly. I feel that much better that my prview rain sport 2. So far, I am very happy with them and delighted with my purchase. I am strongly recomand you buy this tire.
By the way, I have to say the tire color is like grey black, and the rubber has very high elasticity, that is big diffrent with another brand tire,
16 - tyre reviewed on March 27, 2017
Fancy winning a set of 4 tyres, fully fitted? Click below and enter!
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golk Mk5 (205/55 R16 W) on mostly town for 5,000 spirited miles
I fitted these tires to replace the previous Bridgestone Ecopia.I noticed immediately a good yield in the wet. I was impressed by these tires I had essentially chosen for the very low price. the only flaw I noticed is that they seem a bit too soft. high comfort level
I recommended to all my friends and I think that next winter I'll try even those winter.
13 - tyre reviewed on March 8, 2017