Viking ProTech HP

Viking ProTech HP Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 69% while driving a Mercedes Benz C220 CDI Blue Eff. (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 30,000 spirited miles
Very surprised with these tires, the only negative excessive noise, for everything else very well. They have a fairly firm flank and a good dry and wet grip.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 15, 2019
Given 83% while driving a Skoda Octavia (225/45 R17 W) on mostly town for 12,000 average miles
Driving on this tires is real nice.
Are a little bit noise, but handling and comfort of ride for the price are real good.
Tires worn out about 1.5mm in 12000 miles mostly town roads.
On motorway are good also.
PROS: Handling, conform of ride, long lasting, good handling on wet roads.
CONS: A little noisy at speed over 130 km/h and fuel efficiency.

Great quality tires for the price!
0 - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Jaguar XJ6 (255/35 R20 W) on a combination of roads for 24,000 average miles
Have fitted the Vikings (255/35/20) to Jaguar XJ Sport for the past 4 years. They last amazingly well (compared to some well know and more prestigious brands), they perform equally well and are an absolute bargain. Be in no doubt, this is a top quality tyre, produced in a new factory in Germany owned by Continental.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 23, 2019
Given 83% while driving a (215/45 R17 W) on mostly town for 100 easy going miles
The steering feedback is lesser compared to sport tyres but really comfortable on harsh roads. Very affordable prices too
Not too soft yet not too hard
0 - tyre reviewed on August 4, 2019
Given 74% while driving a Mercedes Benz V220 CDI (225/55 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
In start they were very good but later on they started to be very noisy, on speeds over 140 km/h car and steering wheel starts to vibrate. Very good grip on dry and road feedback is very good but on wet with RWD you need to be careful with throttle because tyres on the back of the car loose grip very easlly, especially on climb. Wear is also good, on 15 000 km/aprox. 2 mm wear. Wouldn't recommend this tyers for RWD cars, but if you do a lot of miles and don't mind the noise, it's a good tyre for the money.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 16, 2019
Given 84% while driving a BMW 318 (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 14,000 spirited miles
it is a very good tyre and can easily be compared with premium tyres. Dry grip is very good as well as wet grip. The friction coefficient of greek roads is pretty low but the tyres still offer good grip under all conditions. I drive an e46 318 with 143 ps. I replaced the good year efficient grip performance with viking pro teck hp. They are superior in every aspect. The fuel efficiency advantage of the good year it is negligible for 600km perhaps
less than half a litter.The soft sidewalls of the good years created understeer especially after 30000km to the car and drift was easy even at dry low friction roads. When I replaced them 40000km with viking I thought I lost at least 20 ps from the engine power.
44 - tyre reviewed on September 11, 2018
Given 99% while driving a Opel Corsa C (185/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 600 average miles
I bought these tyres a few weekss ago. Those tire replace my old Uniroyal rain sport 2. Instantly I noticed they handle the car on the ground and much lower noiseand they much better and transformed the handling of my car on fast bends and tight roundabouts. They are also quiet on motorways and feel altogether better than my previous summer tyres. Also make me suprise is, I found when I break, the car take very quick respond and stand very quickly. I feel that much better that my prview rain sport 2. So far, I am very happy with them and delighted with my purchase. I am strongly recomand you buy this tire.
By the way, I have to say the tire color is like grey black, and the rubber has very high elasticity, that is big diffrent with another brand tire,
28 - tyre reviewed on March 27, 2017
Given 91% while driving a Volkswagen Golk Mk5 (205/55 R16 W) on mostly town for 5,000 spirited miles
I fitted these tires to replace the previous Bridgestone Ecopia.I noticed immediately a good yield in the wet. I was impressed by these tires I had essentially chosen for the very low price. the only flaw I noticed is that they seem a bit too soft. high comfort level
I recommended to all my friends and I think that next winter I'll try even those winter.
22 - tyre reviewed on March 8, 2017
Given 100% while driving a CitroŽn C4 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 400 spirited miles
I bought these tyres a few days ago. They are fitted in place of Uniroyal M&S 66 winter tyres. Instantly I noticed they absorbed road bumps much better and transformed the handling of my car on fast bends and tight roundabouts. They are also quiet on motorways and feel altogether better than my previous summer tyres, Michelin Primacy HPs. I cannot yet speak about their wear characteristics. So far, I am very happy with them and delighted with my purchase. When they were balanced, after being fitted to the wheels, they needed almost no weights. The fitter said they were perfect from his point of view and it was obvious that they were from the Continental stable.
137 - tyre reviewed on March 1, 2016