Viking TransTech II

The Viking TransTech II is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Van

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 70% over 3,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Viking TransTech II
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Viking TransTech II
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Viking TransTech II. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Viking TransTech II Review

Given 70% while driving a Volkswagen Transporter T4 (215/65 R16) on a combination of roads for 3,000 easy going miles
I bought the Viking Transtech (not Transtech II) tyres for my Transporter as they were cheap and they are generally pretty good for the money. Not noisy on the road, good grip, feedback & durability however, grip in the wet is less than I was expecting and they're absolutely useless for snow and mud. I use my van at weekends to transport my motorbikes around so we're generally in a field of at the bottom of a track somewhere in the countryside. Even relatively minor off road / mixed gravel and mud situations see you grind to a halt when other VW Transporters are ploughing on regardless. If you do any minor off road work I'd recommend you look at another tyre choice. That said, if I was just doing road work they would be great.
7 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2018

Latest Viking TransTech II Reviews

Have you driven on the Viking TransTech II tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the TransTech II.

7 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2018