Vredestein Hi Trac

The Vredestein Hi Trac is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Vredestein Hi Trac 2

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 315,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Vredestein Hi Trac
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Vredestein Hi Trac

Questions and Answers for the Vredestein Hi Trac

2016-07-08 - We're can I buy them from

You can purchase Vredestein tyres from most online retailers.

Latest Vredestein Hi Trac Reviews

Have you driven on the Vredestein Hi Trac tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Hi Trac.

Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Clio 1.4 16v (185/55 R15) on mostly country roads for 30,000 average miles
Used these tyres on the front for 30,000 (3 years) miles now and lasting well but becoming noisy above 50mph. Still plenty of wear left, though. I'm not sure if the noise is down to the tyres themselves or if I'm noticing it more or the car getting older and inslation not working as well. I would definately buy again, however.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 19, 2014
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 307 (205/55 R16 H) on mostly country roads for 20,000 spirited miles
these tyres are amazing, wet grip no problem ,dry grip no problem, I even found them good on snow including sill starts, while other people where stuck.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 2, 2013
Fancy winning a set of 4 tyres, fully fitted? Click below and enter!
Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot Partner combi (185/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 25,000 spirited miles
Really good all round tyres that are excellent in the wet. Difficult to source but worth it
0 - tyre reviewed on January 18, 2012
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Clio 1.4 (185/55 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I've just had 2 of these fitted to the front of my Clio for £125 all in, which is very good. They were recommended over Toyo's. I initially wanted to go for Continental PC2's or similar. I haven't driven very far on them yet, about 40 miles but the grip and feel is excellent already. No greasy handling from the off. Will review in a while when they've got a fair few miles under their belt. Have yet to experience wet or icy grip. The Lassa Impetus tyres on the car when I bought it 10 months ago were pretty good for budget tyres but these SHOULD be in a different league, hopefully.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2012
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mondeo (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
one of the best tyres for driving on wet roads,have about 25,000mls one them and still going strong,would definatly buy again..
0 - tyre reviewed on March 30, 2011