Vredestein Quatrac 5 SUV

The Vredestein Quatrac 5 SUV is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

This tyre replaced the Vredestein Quatrac 3 SUV

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 97% over 11,600 miles driven.

2018 Auto Bild SUV All Season Tyre Test - 3rd of 10 tyres

• Positive - Very high grip and short braking distances in the wet, a good performance on snow.
  • Negative - Lower comfort, average aquaplaning resistance.
  • Overall - Recommended.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Vredestein Quatrac 5 SUV
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Vredestein Quatrac 5 SUV. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Vredestein Quatrac 5 SUV Review

Ford (235/45 R19) on a combination of roads for 800 average miles
I found the handling in wet conditions were greatly improved compared to my previous tyres and aqua planning was acceptable and stopping distance greatly reduced. hopefully they wear well as I've only done 800miles. And they are very good on snow and ice.
11 - tyre reviewed on March 30, 2018

Latest Vredestein Quatrac 5 SUV Reviews

Have you driven on the Vredestein Quatrac 5 SUV tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Quatrac 5 SUV.

Given 100% while driving a Subaru Forester (235/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Third set of Vredestein Quatrac 5 tyres I’ve owned. Mixture of A & B road driving in all weathers including heavy snow and icy rural roads and can’t fault them whatsoever. They’re quiet, extremely comfortable and offer excellent feedback and inspire confidence in all weather conditions They also last of ages, we had over 2 years and 30,000 miles and they still had good tread on them. Worth every penny.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 15, 2019
Ford (235/45 R19) on a combination of roads for 800 average miles
11 - tyre reviewed on March 30, 2018
Given 90% while driving a Ford Kuga (235/45 R19) on a combination of roads for 800 average miles
4 - tyre reviewed on March 30, 2018