Vredestein Ultrac Vorti R

The Vredestein Ultrac Vorti R is a Extreme Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 13,250 miles driven.

2018 Auto Bild 20 inch UHP Tyre Test - 4th of 8 tyres

• Positive - Excellent dry performance, sporty handling with good steering response. Quiet.
  • Negative - Average aquaplaning.

2016 EVO Summer Performance Tyre Test - 4th of 9 tyres

• Overall - The Vorti R was beaten only by the Michelin in the objective and subjective dry tests, and it scored strongly in the wet lap time too. The Vredesteins relatively weak braking and aquaplaning results stopped the tyre making the top three.
255/30 R19 91Y XL   E B 71
305/30 R19 102Y XL   E B 71
295/25 R20 95Y XL   E B 71
255/30 R20 92Y XL   F B 71
305/30 R20 103Y XL   C B 71
305/25 R21 98Y XL   C B 71
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti R. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Vredestein Ultrac Vorti R Review

Given 90% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (235/35 R19 V) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
I've been looking for a decent price quality ultra performance tyre for quite some time now.
Initally the choice was between the Micheling PS4S, or the Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R.
Then I read the articles about the normal Ultrac Vorti, which were very positive.

Since the Vorti R is rather new, and not a lot of reviews are available yet, I decided to give it a try as a guinea pig.
After all one tyre is 50 pounds cheaper than the Michelin so its worth the try.

Immediately I could feel the tyres reacted lighter and more direct than the OEM Continental CS6's.
Comfort is a lot better, especially on the speed bumps.
Dry grip was not that great in the beginning, but now after 200 miles, they are really excellent, as good as the CS6.
The big difference is in the cornering, you have a lot more feeling with the tyre and you get more confidence taking the corners at higher speeds than with my CS6's.
Also the car reacts a bit quicker, due to the tyre weighing a bit less than others.

So far i'm excited of this new tyre of Vredestein, I would advice everybody to try them.
Next I will try the Michelin PS4S's so I can compare them with my Vredesteins, but they would have to be a lot in wear to justify the much higher price.
6 - tyre reviewed on October 18, 2017

Latest Vredestein Ultrac Vorti R Reviews

Have you driven on the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti R tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ultrac Vorti R.

Alfa Romeo (235/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 250 spirited miles
Having heard very good things about Vredestein tyres, I thought I'd give these a try. Being about £120 a corner delivered, they are far cheaper than the Michelin PS4S, which they are on a par with in a few dry performance tests.

After a few hundred miles on the front axle of my 285bhp Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV, I can safely say they grip like the car is on rails and the feedback is excellent. Wet grip is also very good. The tyres are fairly quiet and the sidewalls very stiff meaning feedback is good but comfort on motorways is not affected. They have much more feedback than the already decent Uniroyal RS3's I had on before thanks to being a bit stiffer. For about £120 for a 19" tyre, these are definitely worth the money, and I will probably get them for the back wheels as well when the time comes.

They also come with rim protection and are quite a good looking tyre with the carbon fibre look sidewalls.
4 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2018
Looking for the best all season tyre? Watch this video!
Given 87% while driving a Vauxhall Astra VXR (235/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 12,000 spirited miles
Great tyre I have always used the vorti so when the r came out I had to stick a set on. Great road feedback and superb grip in the dry and wet grip more than enough to challenge compettiters. Even on my front wheel drive astra vxr with 300bhp they grip when pulling away hard and cornering. Due another set now seen about 12000miles out of a set of fronts which I think is great.
Love these tyres so much I have put them on my other car too. You won't be disappointed.
2 - tyre reviewed on March 21, 2018

After all one tyre is 50 pounds cheaper than the Michelin so its worth the try.

Comfort is a lot better, especially on the speed bumps.

6 - tyre reviewed on October 18, 2017