Wanli AP028

The Wanli AP028 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 58% over 83,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Wanli AP028
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Wanli AP028
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Wanli AP028. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Wanli AP028 Review

Given 46% (breakdown) while driving a (225/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 28,500 average miles
Came standard on my Chinese Brilliance V5. The worst tyre I have ever had. Had no grip, and ABS kicked in with medium braking.
4 - tyre reviewed on March 13, 2016

Latest Wanli AP028 Reviews

Have you driven on the Wanli AP028 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the AP028.

Given 23% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf GTI MK7 (225/40 R18) on mostly town for 55,000 spirited miles
Worst Tyre ever. Not Going to buy again
0 - tyre reviewed on October 30, 2017
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 307 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
My set of Wanli tires are so far so good!! Although I was a little hesitant at first, but they proved to give me the best value for my money. Reliable / Good Quality and Budget-friendly! Best China tires you can find in the market. Overall, I am satisfied with my Wanli tires.
2 - tyre reviewed on September 12, 2017