Wanli S1015

The Wanli S1015 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 61% over 60,010 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Wanli S1015
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Wanli S1015
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Wanli S1015. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Wanli S1015 Review

Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Vios (175/65 R14) on mostly town for 10,000 spirited miles
Definitely a MUST-BUY tire brand!!! WANLI tires have been getting bad reviews online but I don't get why??? I have been using WANLI tires for quite some time now and all I can say is that I am so satisfied with them. They give me good value for my money!! I'm getting WANLI tires for all my cars now.
3 - tyre reviewed on September 11, 2017

Latest Wanli S1015 Reviews

Have you driven on the Wanli S1015 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the S1015.

Given 99% (breakdown) while driving a BMW E38 7 Series (205/70 R14) on a combination of roads for 25,000 spirited miles
I don't know where Wanli tires should be classified, because they are budget friendly tires, but they also perform really well. This tread design has very good grip on both dry and wet roads and makes a great comfortable ride. I can have both affordability and quality in Wanli tires. I will definitely buy again.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 23, 2017
Given 10% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Micra (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 15,003 easy going miles
Had 4 wanli s1015 tyres fitted 20/04/2014 . Paid £20 pounds for Naional Tyre guarantee.
Had a flat tyre on 14/09/2017 my breakdown cover changed the wheel and said there was cracking in the tread.
Drove to garage where they were fitted asked them to check the other tyres and was told that all the other tyres had cracks. This after only 2 years and four months of driving. Mileage over this period 15003. Had to replace all 4 tyres.
The tyres are being returned to the maker but garage not hopeful of any recompense.
What was the guarantee charge for. Nightmare all round.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 22, 2017
3 - tyre reviewed on September 11, 2017
Smart fortwo passion (175/55 R15 S) on a combination of roads for 2 average miles
dealer fitted pair of s1200 on rear of smart fortwo at 27k miles replacing orinignal conti's
bearing in mind the rear engine rear wheel drive and quirky handling of the motor (having taken in for test drive with original fitment) the Wanli' let me down dangerously on roundabout, entrance to supermarket in fact anywhere the road surface was not dry and perfect. Felt my new purchase and my life was at risk and continue to take the most care in all conditions. what i can save in underwear i am going to spend on proper tyres
0 - tyre reviewed on November 30, 2012
Given 33% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type R (205/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 5 spirited miles
Shocking in the wet. Simply pulling off quick from a junction in the wet is impossible. You need a big space cos you have to pull off gently otherwise you sit there wheel spinning and your chance has gone. The tread has lasted but one keeps going down after about 3 days it's completely flat. Not sure if it a puncture or faulty valve though. You can only just tell if the grip has been lost on a wet roundabout, it's very difficult to notice. Dry grip is ok, could be better. A lot of road noise, have to almost shout when talking when on a 70mph limit road. I wouldn't buy this make again.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 10, 2012