Wanli S1015

The Wanli S1015 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 56% over 110,010 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Wanli S1015
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Wanli S1015
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Wanli S1015. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Wanli S1015 Review

Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Vios (175/65 R14) on mostly town for 10,000 spirited miles
Definitely a MUST-BUY tire brand!!! WANLI tires have been getting bad reviews online but I don't get why??? I have been using WANLI tires for quite some time now and all I can say is that I am so satisfied with them. They give me good value for my money!! I'm getting WANLI tires for all my cars now.
3 - tyre reviewed on September 11, 2017

Latest Wanli S1015 Reviews

Have you driven on the Wanli S1015 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the S1015.

Given 37% (breakdown) while driving a Hyundai Getz (175/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 50,000 easy going miles
Have had a pair of these tires on a Getz 1.5 CRDI, first at back (ca. 40000 miles), then at front (ca. 10000 miles). While wear was ok (a bit better than average), and the dry grip was acceptable, as another user said, they were shocking in the wet (tyres marked as M+S!, must be a joke!). A complete DANGER!
Have driven 9 or 10 cars for long distances during the last 18 years, with many kinds and brands of tyres, and these ones are the worst without any doubt. Driving in the wet, even with an easy going style, they lost grip easily on almost any sharp curve. Never had an unintentional spin till I met these tyres.
They where also quite noisy. As for fuel consumption, it was ok. I've made some of my best consumption records while these tyres where mounted, but I wouldn't say that they helped a lot. Instead I would say the didn't hurt the fuel consumption.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 9, 2017
Given 99% (breakdown) while driving a BMW E38 7 Series (205/70 R14) on a combination of roads for 25,000 spirited miles
I don't know where Wanli tires should be classified, because they are budget friendly tires, but they also perform really well. This tread design has very good grip on both dry and wet roads and makes a great comfortable ride. I can have both affordability and quality in Wanli tires. I will definitely buy again.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 23, 2017
Given 10% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Micra (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 15,003 easy going miles
Had 4 wanli s1015 tyres fitted 20/04/2014 . Paid £20 pounds for Naional Tyre guarantee.
Had a flat tyre on 14/09/2017 my breakdown cover changed the wheel and said there was cracking in the tread.
Drove to garage where they were fitted asked them to check the other tyres and was told that all the other tyres had cracks. This after only 2 years and four months of driving. Mileage over this period 15003. Had to replace all 4 tyres.
The tyres are being returned to the maker but garage not hopeful of any recompense.
What was the guarantee charge for. Nightmare all round.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 22, 2017
3 - tyre reviewed on September 11, 2017
Smart fortwo passion (175/55 R15 S) on a combination of roads for 2 average miles
dealer fitted pair of s1200 on rear of smart fortwo at 27k miles replacing orinignal conti's
bearing in mind the rear engine rear wheel drive and quirky handling of the motor (having taken in for test drive with original fitment) the Wanli' let me down dangerously on roundabout, entrance to supermarket in fact anywhere the road surface was not dry and perfect. Felt my new purchase and my life was at risk and continue to take the most care in all conditions. what i can save in underwear i am going to spend on proper tyres
0 - tyre reviewed on November 30, 2012