Wanli S1015

Progressiveness 40%
Wanli S1015

The Wanli S1015 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 31% over 10,007 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Wanli S1015
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Wanli S1015
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Wanli S1015. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Wanli S1015 Reviews

Smart fortwo passion (175/55 R15 S) on a combination of roads for 2 average miles
dealer fitted pair of s1200 on rear of smart fortwo at 27k miles replacing orinignal conti's
bearing in mind the rear engine rear wheel drive and quirky handling of the motor (having taken in for test drive with original fitment) the Wanli' let me down dangerously on roundabout, entrance to supermarket in fact anywhere the road surface was not dry and perfect. Felt my new purchase and my life was at risk and continue to take the most care in all conditions. what i can save in underwear i am going to spend on proper tyres
0 | - tyre reviewed on November 30, 2012
Given 33% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type R (205/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 5 spirited miles
Shocking in the wet. Simply pulling off quick from a junction in the wet is impossible. You need a big space cos you have to pull off gently otherwise you sit there wheel spinning and your chance has gone. The tread has lasted but one keeps going down after about 3 days it's completely flat. Not sure if it a puncture or faulty valve though. You can only just tell if the grip has been lost on a wet roundabout, it's very difficult to notice. Dry grip is ok, could be better. A lot of road noise, have to almost shout when talking when on a 70mph limit road. I wouldn't buy this make again.
0 | - tyre reviewed on October 10, 2012
Given 29% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz 250D (1991) (195/65 R15) on mostly motorways for 10,000 spirited miles
Very hard rubber made these tyres very noisy at speed, and gave them terrible grip in both the wet and the dry.

In the end, I lost the back end of the car coming around a corner on an A-road in the wet. This was whilst following a Ford Fiesta (on Michelin tyres) that took the corner with no problems. Car rolled over 1 and a half times. Thankfully it was an old Merc so I crawled out with no injuries.

I have learned my lesson - I will never buy cheap tyres again. DO NOT BUY THESE - your life isn't worth it.
0 | - tyre reviewed on January 7, 2011