Wanli S1088

The Wanli S1088 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 81 tyre reviews averaging 41% over 643,289 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Wanli S1088
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Wanli S1088
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Wanli S1088. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Wanli S1088 Review

Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda cx5 (265/65 R17) on a combination of roads for 12,000 spirited miles
I am surprised at all the negative reviews that Wanli is receiving. Because I have been using Wanli tires for quite some time already. So far, it has actually performed better than what I expected, given that they are cheaper than other tires. But they have good grip on the road, especially in the Philippine's road condition, where there are so many bumps and traffic is horrible. Grip is very good on both wet and dry road, considering that I like to speed up and then use sudden brakes whenever I need to. I will buy Wanli tires again. They are performance tires and not to mention, they are affordable too!
20 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2017

Latest Wanli S1088 Reviews

Have you driven on the Wanli S1088 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the S1088.

Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota FJ Cruiser (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
I love how these Wanli tires allowed me to save up 10x more. Quality is very okay for it's price. Would recommend these over other brands especially for normal and casual daily city driving! You won't be needing to spend much when it's just city driving. Wanli tires are your best option. Don't even go with other china brands. im so satisfied with my Wanli's.
1 - tyre reviewed on January 29, 2018
Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Hyundai Tucson (225/60 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
I use 225/60R17 for my Tucson and use my car continuously on the road wherever my site visits take me in the Philippines. Because my job requires field work, I always use my car with Wanli tires. I have been using Wanli for years now and I am impressed with its performance. It has good grip and great traction. Above all, its price is well within my budget range and it lives well beyond my expectation. Thumbs up for Wanli. Highly recommended as I have tried and tested it on my own years of experience with the brand.
6 - tyre reviewed on December 1, 2017
Fancy winning a set of 4 tyres, fully fitted? Click below and enter!
Mercedes Benz E320 CDI Sport (265/40 R19 V) on a combination of roads for 1,200 average miles
Bought 2 for front and two for rear for my Mercedes Benz 320CDi sport ..I have done the same as the other Merc man.... but went further and fitted four radials from a mates Merc and bingo the noise disappeared .
Don't buy these tyres the mould is misaligned if you look closely ..they are absolute rubbish ..you have been warned .. I bought 4 for my Merc E320 CDi Sport after reading spec... and the listed specs are all lies... I also had the tracking done three times !!! , changed each one with a spare thinking it was bearing noise or break issues reduced the pressure and increased the pressure but noise is still their.. the only good thing about them is they can be used as a swing in the park !!!!!!!! ..never , never , again go for a cheap Japanese tyre ..........they only know how to make paper toys !!!! ( NOT)
1 - tyre reviewed on October 31, 2017
20 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2017
Given 10% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Corolla (225/45 R15) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
i love this tyre coz it changed my life completely. I am a law enforcement agent here in the Philippines. We usually do bad stuff but when I purchased this tyre I have changed for the better..you know why? I almost met God because of this tyre.. if you have brains you know what i mean
10 - tyre reviewed on August 21, 2017