Wanli S1088

Wanli S1088

The Wanli S1088 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 76 tyre reviews averaging 39% over 610,089 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Wanli S1088
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Wanli S1088
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Wanli S1088. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Wanli S1088 Review

BMW 325ci M Sport convertible (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
Looooooool at all the comments on here regarding these tyres. So so true, all of them. After fitting these I thought I had wheel bearing issues on the rear, but I now know this is the noise coming from the tyres. Grip in the wet is non-existant!!!! You have to really change the limitations the car would usually have (tone it right down). I put these on the rear of a 325ci M-Sport with a manual gearbox. Never again will i compromise to save a few quid. Its made my car feel cheap and dirty. Ive seen christmas tree lights flicker less than my DSC indicator light with this black Sh*t wrapped around the rims. Avoid Avoid Avoid
11 - tyre reviewed on December 18, 2013

Latest Wanli S1088 Reviews

Have you driven on the Wanli S1088 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the S1088.

Given 11% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz 320CDi (265/40 R18 S) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Don't buy these tyres ..you have been warned .. I bought 4 for my Merc E320 CDi Sport after reading spec... and the specs are all lies... I have had the tracking done , changed each one with a spare thinking it was bearing noise or break issues reduced the pressure and increased the pressure but noise is still their.. I am going to go to a second hand tyre dealer and give them away ..never , never , again will I buy Japanese tyres ..........
0 - tyre reviewed on May 29, 2017
Given 46% (breakdown) while driving a Chevrolet Malibu LTZ (235/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 400 average miles
Put these on 2014 Malibu ltz the worst mistake I could have ever made.road noise unreal can not enjoy talk radio at all. Have been ok on wet road better than some .money wise not this brand never again. My car I loved and now not sure. Overall a 4.5 these tires
0 - tyre reviewed on January 25, 2017
Given 30% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz E320 CDI (225/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 8,000 easy going miles
I am using these on my e class at rear axle hoping they would wear quicker as the noise is unbearable. They were at front initially but i couldnt stand the noise and moved them to back so they get worn quicker. Traction light is kicking in on wet but on dry it seems to be gripping ok. These are definitely not a comfort tyres.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 16, 2017
Given 44% (breakdown) while driving a Dodge SRT4 Neon (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 2,000 average miles
This tire sucks, it grips just as a regular tire, and on rain, oh god, they really suck, no grip at all, even with the road partially wet you would fucking slide even on a low speed turn. please don't buy this crap, invest on a toyo, or a better tire.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 22, 2016
Given 10% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 easy going miles
Fitting on front. Road Noise UNBEARABLE due to "stepping" on tyre. This is where the leading edge of the tyre raises and causes a loud buzz. The noise gets louder and more intrusive the smoother the road surface.

Then realised this is exactly what I fitted to my wife's car several years ago and had to replace due to noise

The only tyres I have felt the need to complain about after 30 years driving. Have fitted cheap before but none like this
NEVER FIT THESE