Westlake SW 608

The Westlake SW 608 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 55% over 9,410 miles driven.

2018 51 Winter Tyre Shootout - 30th of 52 tyres

2017 50 Winter Tyre Shoot Out - 29th of 45 tyres

2014 AMS Winter Tyre Test - 10th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Acceptable braking on snow and dry roads, good handling in the dry, low noise
  • Negative - Weak lateral stability and traction in the snow. Low grip and slow steering in the wet, high risk of aquaplaning, high rolling resistance
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Westlake SW 608
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Westlake SW 608. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Westlake SW 608 Review

Given 19% while driving a Ford Ranger (270/70 R15 S) on mostly country roads for 300 easy going miles
Respected officer,
We have 500 vehicles LCV and LMV, SUV.We are buying many tries in month.
now we are planning to stop buying weatleak tries. Because the tyre life is very less and no quility. Only in 5ooo km and 1 and 6 months life is finish.
kindly I advice improve your quility....If you want potos kindly send yours mail ID . I will send you.........
61 - tyre reviewed on June 23, 2014

Latest Westlake SW 608 Reviews

Have you driven on the Westlake SW 608 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the SW 608.

Given 10% while driving a Kia Motors (155/70 R13) on mostly motorways for 10 average miles
16 months and 10,000 miles after fitting, new, failed MOT. Worn to below legal limit.
18 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2015
Respected officer,
We have 500 vehicles LCV and LMV, SUV.We are buying many tries in month.
61 - tyre reviewed on June 23, 2014
Given 74% while driving a Saab Automobile 2.0T (210bhp) (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
Only had the two fronts replaced with these a week ago but did notice an immediate improvement on comfort and handling than the two Avons that came off (down to the legal limit). So far really happy with them, haven't had the chance to test in wet yet but don't drive overly spirited so will adjust driving style to suit as need be. Excellent price and happy so far. What more can you expect from a budget?
0 - tyre reviewed on July 10, 2013
Given 86% while driving a Honda Accord (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Tyre been in use 3 months no issues ,good value for money
dont know how much mileage i will get but not dissapointed
with tyres up to now
3 - tyre reviewed on February 27, 2013
Given 53% while driving a Rover 75 auto (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 9,000 average miles
My car came fitted with a brand new set - I expected to have to change them quite soon but 2 years plus on they seem quite reasonable - I have done approx 9000 miles on them. I do find them quite a noisy tyre though
3 - tyre reviewed on October 18, 2012