Winda WH16

The Winda WH16 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 75,020 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Winda WH16
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Winda WH16
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Winda WH16. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Winda WH16 Review

Given 91% while driving a Skoda Octavia estate (195/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 20 average miles
A few years ago, money was tight. I told the dealer I needed 4 cheap but safe tyres. As they were a main Winda dealer, they recommended Winda and I got a great deal. The tyres have lasted well and I had no issues as I did as the dealer told, to drive at legal speeds on each road and use my brain in wet Irish weather.
91 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2016

Latest Winda WH16 Reviews

Have you driven on the Winda WH16 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the WH16.

Given 96% while driving a Honda Civic FD1 1.8 i Vtec (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
had them for almost 20000km now, those tire are still like new. They are very quiet and respond very well when stopping
0 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2019
Given 87% while driving a Dodge Charger SE 300hp. (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 easy going miles
Bought them couple of week before, for the price those tires are unbelievable. They perform so well in wet and dry. Being in Canada and how fast the weather change, those tires are treating me good so far. Highly recommend them
1 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2019
Given 32% while driving a Volkswagen Tiguan Sport 2.0 TDI 140hp (235/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
Horrible tyres. Wheel spin in wet. No grip on snow. Slid at 5mph. Should be banned in winter. Do not use. Dangerous. The difference when I changed tyres to premium brand all season tyres was night and day difference. Do not buy these. Truly the worst tyres ever in 30ish years driving.
15 - tyre reviewed on August 4, 2018
91 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2016
Given 100% while driving a Ford Fairmont ghia (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
I am in Australia and have found these tyres to be very good in all respects for the price.
They were fitted new just prior to to me buying the car and would not have been my choice, mainly because I have never heard of them before, but have found no reason to replace them.
If your driving in snow you should always fit chains to any tyre, yes would do get snow here, so would not expect any tyre to perform well without them.
Plan to keep them till they start to misbehave, only time will tell, so far no problem with them, fuel consumption also good.
Showing hardly any signs of wear after 8000 kilometres.
1 - tyre reviewed on April 8, 2016