Winrun R330

The Winrun R330 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 12 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 262,500 miles driven.

2015 Australian Motor 235/35 R19 Tyre Test - 8th of 8 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Winrun R330
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Winrun R330. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Winrun R330 Review

Given 99% while driving a Daihatsu Perodua Myvi (205/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
.. i'm using Perodua Myvi SE 1.5 and just came to try these cheap tires on my 17" te37 wheels .. and .. suprisingly .. it is better compared to TOYO T1R on my previous set of tire .. great grip on dry/wet road.. doesnt give much noise .. excellent cornering at 80km/h ++ .. going to buy it again for sure .. safety comes first ..
270 - tyre reviewed on November 27, 2015

Latest Winrun R330 Reviews

Have you driven on the Winrun R330 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the R330.

Given 61% while driving a Holden Vf (275/30 R20) on mostly town for 30,000 spirited miles
These came with my simmons 20” so i kept them and didnt know any better. It hadnt rained in nearly 12 months were i am so in the dry they are fine. I like to put the car into corners some times and in the dry that fine, does tend to flex abit into the harder corners. In the wet these tyres are a death track, early curbed so many times, keep going straight around corners and then the back kicked out and doing full 180. This is my life atm while i wait for my new falken 510s to get fitted...
1 - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2018
Given 19% while driving a BMW 520d M Sport (275/30 R20) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
This tyre are totally rubbish, please dont trust the review down there, no doubt they are really cheap, but no matter what condition it perform like shit. I never use a tyre like this in my life and they are really danger in wet too. I only use for a month and i replace it as soon as i can.
24 - tyre reviewed on September 12, 2018
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Given 61% while driving a BMW 130i M (235/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
I bought these thanks to the positive reviews on this website - worth a try at that price!

The grip is surprisingly good! At one point I had these on the rear (235/45/17) with some well used 225/45/17 RE003's on the front, and once settled into a corner, it was fairly balanced.

HOWEVER, they have very soft sidewalls.

When driven "raaather spiritedly", there was a very noticeable flex on turn in, I eventually found that 39psi was the max pressure I could run (in my car) to stiffen the sidewall without lowering the tyres grip, and even at this pressure the flex needed to be taken into account, and it was difficult to feel how much traction you've got until the tyre settles into the corner.

Really good for the price and for anyone who like to whip around a few corners every now n then.
10 - tyre reviewed on September 6, 2018
Given 89% while driving a Mazda MX5 2.0 SE (ND 2015 onwards) (215/45 R16 V) on mostly town for 200 easy going miles
This tires is amazing, its outperformed my advan sport tires. I definitely will buy this tires again for my other car.
41 - tyre reviewed on April 7, 2018