Yokohama A Drive

The Yokohama A Drive is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 25 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 434,589 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Yokohama A Drive
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama A Drive
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama A Drive. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Yokohama A Drive Review

Given 64% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Jetta MKV 2.5 (205/55 R16 H) on mostly town for 38,000 average miles
Good tires, they lasted over 65.000 km but now it´s time to change them.
Acceptable performance, but little bit noisy and rigid. Probably my next buy will improve to CDrive 2 or Decibel. Greetings from south america.
17 - tyre reviewed on September 18, 2013

Latest Yokohama A Drive Reviews

Have you driven on the Yokohama A Drive tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the A Drive.

Given 66% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Grande Punto 1.3Multijet 75bhp (185/70 R15 T) on mostly motorways for 42,000 spirited miles
Had used this tyres with my Fiat Punto and it was just good for 42K KMs and became bald in sides. Also the Tyre wall was very soft to make the drive comfortable.
Road Grip was good in dry condition and in wet condition, it was aquaplaning. The tyre wear is too high.
The driving was mixed in City and Highways (India) and returned good mileage, but not great.
2 - tyre reviewed on May 1, 2017
Trying to pick the BEST tyre possible for your car? Watch this!
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors ceed (195/65 R15 H) on mostly town for 4,350 average miles
I have driven 7k km and I have to say that I' m very surprised how good the tyres are. I got them for less than 30€ per tyre, which is fu*king awesome price/performance ratio. Grip in dry is good enough for moderate driving ( highway, city, country roads). I wouldn't recommend it to speedy drivers (it's not high performance tire). Not perfect in wet cornering, even though it losese grip progresively and I would say it is very predictable( I don't have an ESP). Otherwise no aquaplaning issues in wet. I believe models with lower sidewall are even better in dry. Noise level is acceptable. Wear is good (1mm in 7k km). I would buy them again definitely, and most important I trust them.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 29, 2016
Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 18,000 spirited miles
Tyre performed fairly good for the price, wet and dry grip was adequate.
Noise levels were a bit high.
Sidewall is quite stiff, survived a wheel destroying pothole.
Wear was pretty good considering my spirited driving style (30000KM)
Only thing stopping me from buying them again is the noisy symmetrical pattern.
3 - tyre reviewed on November 21, 2014
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Citron C3 (185/60 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
Confortable tire, but don't excepect much grip from it. The grip is worse than the Goodyear Eagle Excellence and the Nexen CP661 that I had in the same car. However it was the most comfortable and silent.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 17, 2014