Yokohama AVID Touring

The Yokohama AVID Touring is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 45,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Yokohama AVID Touring
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama AVID Touring
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama AVID Touring. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Yokohama AVID Touring Review

Given 83% while driving a Chevrolet Cavalier (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
For a smooth ride with a light car, you want the word "Touring" on the sidewall of the tire.
These tires make my car drive as if it's a bigger, heavier car.
It takes the bumps smooth and there is little road noise at 75 MPH.
They saved me from an accident on a dry day.
The ABS and the tires worked very well together.
They seem fine in wet conditions.
When you see bad reviews on this site, check the driving Style of the person.
If they admit to "Spirited", read as Maniac!
1 - tyre reviewed on November 19, 2011

Latest Yokohama AVID Touring Reviews

Have you driven on the Yokohama AVID Touring tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the AVID Touring.

Given 93% while driving a Chevrolet Cavalier (195/70 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 40,000 average miles
These tires are just great! I live in Mexico and really enjoy roadtrips with either family or friends. I must say that we have awful roads and highways down here and it's really an adventure driving on them, taking that into account, my opinion is that these YOKOHAMA tires are plain "AWESOME" overall. So, if you live in a first world country, chances are you will have the same opinion after you try them.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 16, 2014
These tires make my car drive as if it's a bigger, heavier car.
It takes the bumps smooth and there is little road noise at 75 MPH.
They saved me from an accident on a dry day.
The ABS and the tires worked very well together.
They seem fine in wet conditions.
When you see bad reviews on this site, check the driving Style of the person.
If they admit to "Spirited", read as Maniac!
1 - tyre reviewed on November 19, 2011